[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain this please. If somehow miraculously with mechanical results on him Cal flips town, why would that make me scum? Because Cal is misreading me. What it can tell you though is that we cannot be scum buddies together.
Because Cal hints that you didn’t attack Tobi N1. If you attacked someone else that’s very scummy. If Cal was telling the truth on that then I think that makes you scum.

Also if Cal doesn’t have a big health bar, and you didn’t attack him during N2 then that’s also a scum indicator because it would mean you hid behind a Cal attack to attack someone else. If Cal is town he probably isn’t lying about his health bar.

This dude Dest is losing it :mihanha:

Like i litteraly voted nat and left for the day yesterday and somehow im trying to frame Cal.

You think it's a good idea to randomly speculate about characters and WU names, especially when that speculation needs to include TWO characters for that role to make sense? Saying TAC is Big Mom and it makes sense because Queen also raps and is in her crew is kind of a stretch to me. But thanks for your reaction post. You've been commenting on me pairing you with Flower much more than Light has been reacting to me throwing his name as possible teammate to Flower.

You think it's a good idea to randomly speculate about characters and WU names, especially when that speculation needs to include TWO characters for that role to make sense? Saying TAC is Big Mom and it makes sense because Queen also raps and is in her crew is kind of a stretch to me. But thanks for your reaction post. You've been commenting on me pairing you with Flower much more than Light has been reacting to me throwing his name as possible teammate to Flower.
Queen is not a major antagonist, but Queen is still an antagonist.

Either way he scum lel.

It’s because you dont make sense, hence why im commenting on it lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Because Cal hints that you didn’t attack Tobi N1. If you attacked someone else that’s very scummy. If Cal was telling the truth on that then I think that makes you scum.

Also if Cal doesn’t have a big health bar, and you didn’t attack him during N2 then that’s also a scum indicator because it would mean you hid behind a Cal attack to attack someone else. If Cal is town he probably isn’t lying about his health bar.
I cannot answer this properly as it would probably be counted as a claim.

My hints were obvious and there were no reasons for me to implicate Tobra at all. And he later flipped mafia. I've already explained that because Tobra was mafia, Cal and I can both be telling the truth. Due to certain abilities. I cannot spell it out lol, but you can think aloud.

The second part I also cannot properly answer. But you can think aloud. People got my hints. They could have checked me during the night. It would make no sense for me to lie there.

Status
Not open for further replies.