[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that there's no fucking Silencer in this game and Flower, Ekko, and Anon are all wolves. That would be GALAXY BRAIN and here I thought this was a BIG BRAIN game.
It wouldn't really be galaxy brain though because you've just said it's possible. Galaxy brain is something nobody could conceive.

I don't think we are playing with a smart scum team at all. The question is how dumb are town gonna be

Imagine that there's no fucking Silencer in this game and Flower, Ekko, and Anon are all wolves. That would be GALAXY BRAIN and here I thought this was a BIG BRAIN game.
Only problem is Ekko was one of the first on the Tobi train and pushed him hard at the end. They’d have to be triple big brained by doing all that and planning to sacrifice Tobi from the start to sell their cover lol.

Only problem is Ekko was one of the first on the Tobi train and pushed him hard at the end. They’d have to be triple big brained by doing all that and planning to sacrifice Tobi from the start to sell their cover lol.
Maybe Tobi was dead weight or Ekko didn't think Tobi would be lynched. There was a LOT of chatter around Tobi being scum. However, I admit that if we throw out that on Ekko, then me going after Tobi D1 shouldn't count either then. But I think there's enough WIFOM to argue all day about this type of shit.

Maybe Tobi was dead weight or Ekko didn't think Tobi would be lynched. There was a LOT of chatter around Tobi being scum. However, I admit that if we throw out that on Ekko, then me going after Tobi D1 shouldn't count either then. But I think there's enough WIFOM to argue all day about this type of shit.
Also where does Light play into this? If you and Cal also assume he’s scum.

From the start Light pushed Flower and Ekko threw Tobi out there.

I can’t image the wolves nominating two of their own to be the two competing wagons.

Also where does Light play into this? If you and Cal also assume he’s scum.

From the start Light pushed Flower and Ekko threw Tobi out there.

I can’t image the wolves nominating two of their own to be the two competing wagons.
Light might not be scum. I know Cal supposedly Tracked him attacking but I'm unsure of him right now. I do think someone is helping Flower BIG BRAIN this game and I think Fuji and Light would be good candidates for that position. I'm leaning Fuji because I think his play has been pretty similar to Flower where there has been a lot of game play wolf-hunting from him and he's been shading and hypothesizing about a lot of things. I really do think there is a more sinister plot at hand here, so if Cal dies and I die (I'm probably going to be kept alive as a lynch candidate) then you need to smarten up a bit about this game.

Light might not be scum. I know Cal supposedly Tracked him attacking but I'm unsure of him right now. I do think someone is helping Flower BIG BRAIN this game and I think Fuji and Light would be good candidates for that position. I'm leaning Fuji because I think his play has been pretty similar to Flower where there has been a lot of game play wolf-hunting from him and he's been shading and hypothesizing about a lot of things. I really do think there is a more sinister plot at hand here, so if Cal dies and I die (I'm probably going to be kept alive as a lynch candidate) then you need to smarten up a bit about this game.
Dest rn:

I think if Flower flips Wolf, then Fuji/Light are helping her BIG BRAIN this game, leaning Fuji right now. I think Anon probably stands a chance at being Wolf since he's Silenced; also worried a tad about Ekko. Then Lind/Ryu as well for their defense of Flower and willingness to vote with her. Obviously they're not all wolves, but I'm throwing a legacy read out there.
No? FB said that TAC was Natural Born Destroyer?
Do you know what my character is dude??
Destroys calling everybody scum lmfao.
So this is a sequence with Fuji that pinged me. I threw out legacy reads because I do feel Town is being manipulated here. In a game where we have four or five wolves, I don't really think my post is 'calling everybody' scum. He also then made this post about me recently, and when I defended myself and asked for further reasons, I got no reply.

Im on your case for being all over the place, saying everybody that disagrees with you is scum and being almost on purpose obtuse.
Are my reads in my first post really me being all over the place or calling people that disagree with me scum? I think my logic is very easy to follow here and I'm not trying to hang a lynch on whomever. I think Fuji is being disingenious here with his accusation against me and has done a bit of shading here like Flower.

I really do think there is a more sinister plot at hand here, so if Cal dies and I die (I'm probably going to be kept alive as a lynch candidate) then you need to smarten up a bit about this game.
Why would you die or be Lynched if youre so sure Cal is town lmao? Wont his death and him flipping town help you look more town lamao?

Or do you know hell flip scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.