[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think things are unnecessarily getting heated @Destroya and @Fruitji perhaps call it a night and sleep on it.

This is just a game. I know I’m not one to talk after calling someone a “dumb fuck” at he beginning, but still.

There’s more to this tomorrow. Imma head to bed. Both of you are respectful or trust me, I wouldn’t treat you so nicely.
Nah it's fine, I can disconnect personally quickly. I'm just here to play Mafia.

I’m not a prick believe me, i just tend to get super heated in this game sometimes. Ask around you.

And they will tell you that I’m the furthest thing from that, i just get super competitive especially when i believe someone is purposefully fucking up the narrative.

I apologise if you felt attacked but in no way did i insult you man, and i would never do it.

You are right in that i do consider you a buddy, but as i said, i get ultra competitive with things and as town i kinda viewed you as the enemy,

Sorry.
No it's legit cool. I'm here to play Mafia and have fun. Fuck is a pretty common word I use and I'm starting to realize that TMF was actually a pretty brutal forum language wise and that some of my language is pretty aggressive here. So I apologize to for telling you to fuck off. Those words aren't fun to hear and admittedly sharp.

And if I catch a bullet or the noose if flower somehow flipped Town, then so be it. I honestly think that's the wrong move because anti-town deserves lynching, no matter what people might want to say.
Right now I just want to win. So I don’t want to just lynch someone for bad play on principle. I want to lynch them if I think it’s a good idea that helps town win. Idk that lynching Flower is our most helpful move this phase when it comes to winning.

I think there are benefits so I don’t hate it. But I just want to make the best move possible.

If she flips town I can’t not question you because when looking for the puppet master who guilded this you’d be one of the first suspects.

Personally I want to lynch Nat, the person who the Cal lynched saved. I think there’s a greater probability that the person Cal’s lynched saved is Scum then Flower, since I think there’s a chance that Flower was a puppet. Even if Flower flips Town I may pursue Nat instead of you. But I will be watching your like a Hawk.

@Lindltaylor @Destroya Does someone who gets themself punished twice in a row for over claiming scream scum to you.

I legit believe this might be T VS T with Dest and Flowa and scum are just sitting back.
Man, with all that has gone on this phase, it may be a decent idea to sit on everything. But I still don't think Flower has played a lick of Town this game and I won't change my stance on that.

Right now I just want to win. So I don’t want to just lynch someone for bad play on principle. I want to lynch them if I think it’s a good idea that helps town win. Idk that lynching Flower is our most helpful move this phase when it comes to winning.

I think there are benefits so I don’t hate it. But I just want to make the best move possible.

If she flips town I can’t not question you because when looking for the puppet master who guilded this you’d be one of the first suspects.

Personally I want to lynch Nat, the person who the Cal lynched saved. I think there’s a greater probability that the person Cal’s lynched saved is Scum then Flower, since I think there’s a chance that Flower was a puppet. Even if Flower flips Town I may pursue Nat instead of you. But I will be watching your like a Hawk.
I could probably compromise on a Nat lynch this phase.

Fuji what are your thoughts on Nat?

No it's legit cool. I'm here to play Mafia and have fun. Fuck is a pretty common word I use and I'm starting to realize that TMF was actually a pretty brutal forum language wise and that some of my language is pretty aggressive here. So I apologize to for telling you to fuck off. Those words aren't fun to hear and admittedly sharp.
Nah dude i dont care if you tell me to Fuck off lmao, its a game and things get competitive.

I just found it weird the way you quoted me about me using the r word as if i was calling someone that purposefully, i didnt target anyone but the strategy itself and its just something i got used to saying, i am french speaker first and English 2nd so some words or sayings i just translate literally without thinking.

Anyways i gotta sleep, if you guys wanna go for Flower be my guests tbh.

Did you see her new claim btw, she gets True, partially true or false as results.

She never said that before.

She keeps claiming and will get punished, this doesn’t sound like a scum with teammates.

I was scum mates with her and trust me she wouldn’t risk getting herself modkilled or punished when her team depends on her.

Peace and gn, guys.

Ill leave my VP @Cray Cray to talk to you guys in my stead :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.