One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem which Oda had or at least what he want is to keep still many secret ability for later in the manga, after the strawhats gonna show similar feats or need these ability. Showing battle with Roger and Whitebeard would mean that we would see a battle of two characters who stand above Yonkou/Admirals which scares Oda that his other top tiers lose their hype. Also Shanks fightstyle is based on haki, his crew most like is based on haki and I can see Oda want to wait until he can show it when Shanks pirates clash with Blackbeard pirates. He never make more then he need, only small hints/details while posting real feats in all out battles of the Strawhats.^^
we will never again have the of seeing Oden's strength compared to Top tiers of those era, Skip VS WB, Roger,Rayleigh etc and these events are all related to WB, Roger and Oden, we wont have anymore relevant flashback than this....no one left from that era now, Shanks and Teach were kids I dont see them having having flashbacks about Strength and fights of Roger, WB or Oden..... and why would it dehype when everyone out there consider them stronger, even their bounties were revealed....if we talking about dehyping then what, should we for tge end of series cause not even by the end of series will have their strength characters... they fought for days/hours and no winner, WTH they fought for days and we get to see only few panels with no clear result :lusalty:

So vista also clashed against the roger pirates. .yet vista is severely underestimated by the fandom saying mihawk looked very bad against him.
Instead of thinking mihawk is weak,isn't it possible that vista is really strong?(comparable to katakuri)
I don't knoe for you guys but i think vista is relatively close to marco and him clashing alongside the other wb pirates against roger pirates just seems to prove that vista,marco and jozu are all on similar level.
I think wano will prove me right.
This has always been the correct way of thinking.

Vista & Marco were Whitebeard's two strongest at MF. With Jozu being the weakest of the trio, hence not part of the main fighting squad.

this is an incredibly ignorant take. Shanks did not reach the highest levels of haki. We have only seen conqueror’s but know nothing about his armament or observation. Meanwhile mihawk has a permament black blade which requires some of the most potent armament haki in the verse.
Well i mean i think shanks is one of top haki user but mihawk have made his sword became black(thats some haki feat you know and only 2 people have it up untill this story ryuuma and him)how the hell people still underestimate him

So vista also clashed against the roger pirates. .yet vista is severely underestimated by the fandom saying mihawk looked very bad against him.
Instead of thinking mihawk is weak,isn't it possible that vista is really strong?(comparable to katakuri)
I don't knoe for you guys but i think vista is relatively close to marco and him clashing alongside the other wb pirates against roger pirates just seems to prove that vista,marco and jozu are all on similar level.
Vista's experience against Prime Ray >>>>>>>>>>>> mihawk :josad:

Marco is low top tier

Vista > katakuri :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.