Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Need shooting and have no money to get shooting.

All they can get are basically a mid level and vet minimums
Not gonna knock em for getting Russ, but Buddy Heild was tha better “fit” although Russ let’s LeBron not have all tha offensive play making pressure every night(not to mention with AD injury history, we know Russ playing all 82 games) they still have Horton-Tucker but they gotta scour tha Vet Market for shooters. Or sign and trade Dennis for a shooter or sum

Not gonna knock em for getting Russ, but Buddy Heild was tha better “fit” although Russ let’s LeBron not have all tha offensive play making pressure every night(not to mention with AD injury history, we know Russ playing all 82 games) they still have Horton-Tucker but they gotta scour tha Vet Market for shooters. Or sign and trade Dennis for a shooter or sum
THT might not be on the Lakers if another team in the NBA offers him 20M+ per year based purely on potential, so they'll have to basically beg FAs to join them on minimums

I guess I'm really not a Laker fan. Maybe I just like them cause I was a Kobe fanboy, seeing him play is literally what made me start watching basketball. I'm watching all the basketball teams trying to build up, I mean look at the Celtics and Hornets. I wasn't even happy when they won last year. Lakers are always chasing star power and never tries to build anything of their own. Even Ingram became the most improved player when he went to new Orleans. I hope Golden state or anyone for that matter knock them out first round in playoffs next year.

Sixers also need to chill out with the simmons trade. They must think other teams are stupid acting like they trading prime Lebron. Let his value go up before trading him. Although I am curious to see if he improves next season.

I guess I'm really not a Laker fan. Maybe I just like them cause I was a Kobe fanboy, seeing him play is literally what made me start watching basketball. I'm watching all the basketball teams trying to build up, I mean look at the Celtics and Hornets. I wasn't even happy when they won last year. Lakers are always chasing star power and never tries to build anything of their own. Even Ingram became the most improved player when he went to new Orleans. I hope Golden state or anyone for that matter knock them out first round in playoffs next year.

Sixers also need to chill out with the simmons trade. They must think other teams are stupid acting like they trading prime Lebron. Let his value go up before trading him. Although I am curious to see if he improves next season.
he was supposed to be developing the last 5 seasons on his offensive gamesuch as shooting (not even his 3 point shot but really his FT), his strengths (passing, defense, ballhandling) was something he already had years ago when he was in Montverde HS at around 16-17. The 76ers are in win-now mode with Embiid as their superstar stud and the last thing they want to do is keep a guy that will continue to hold them back offensively time and time again. So in that aspect I don't blame them for trying to move on for him, but it seems that they want a giant haul for him so it'll take a willing team to ship Simmons off

he was supposed to be developing the last 5 seasons on his offensive gamesuch as shooting (not even his 3 point shot but really his FT), his strengths (passing, defense, ballhandling) was something he already had years ago when he was in Montverde HS at around 16-17. The 76ers are in win-now mode with Embiid as their superstar stud and the last thing they want to do is keep a guy that will continue to hold them back offensively time and time again. So in that aspect I don't blame them for trying to move on for him, but it seems that they want a giant haul for him so it'll take a willing team to ship Simmons off
I understand they want to trade him and the reason for it. I am just saying they need to chill because it's like the Sixers want to give someone $10 and they get a PS5 in return. They are making ridiculous offers. NBA turned into a huge shooting league they are not going to get much for Simmons, their trade deals lack equity so I think it's best to wait until mid season or take an L.

Hard to believe the dude is a number 1 pick. I don't see any improvement in his game in over 5 years. He got injured his rookie and then won rookie of the year the year after and he been stagnant since. His value is obviously low.

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Markkanen could pop off in Cleveland. He was looking checked out in Chicago at times.

Is Ben Simmons getting traded before training camp? Its looking they are waiting on Dame but I don’t see how that doesn’t involve a third team if it happens. Philly might gotta add some draft picks and lose Maxey too.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POINT GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (i called it Three Point Ball for the longest time lol)

CARMELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Post automatically merged:

what a fucking clown
@Noyman @haoshoku @Jiihad

fuck Kyrie and Jonathan Isaac

NBA All-AntiVaxx Team (as of 9/27/2021)
Kyrie Irving
Andrew Wiggins (finally got vaccinated thanks to some internet bullying)
Jonathan Isaac
Bradley Beal
Michael Porter Jr
Trey Burke
Kyle Kuzma
Dwight Howard
Devin Booker (?)
Jaylen Brown (?)

Tony Allen nooooo https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ealth-insurance-fraud-scheme-sources/3311071/

damn @Noyman @Jiihad Suns really bout to ruin their future core like that...

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/qatdkx

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POINT GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (i called it Three Point Ball for the longest time lol)

CARMELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what a fucking clown
@Noyman @haoshoku @Jiihad

fuck Kyrie and Jonathan Isaac

NBA All-AntiVaxx Team (as of 9/27/2021)
Kyrie Irving
Andrew Wiggins (finally got vaccinated thanks to some internet bullying)
Jonathan Isaac
Bradley Beal
Michael Porter Jr
Trey Burke
Kyle Kuzma
Dwight Howard
Devin Booker (?)
Jaylen Brown (?)

Tony Allen nooooo https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ealth-insurance-fraud-scheme-sources/3311071/

damn @Noyman @Jiihad Suns really bout to ruin their future core like that...

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/qatdkx
Sarver is a fuxking Dick Head, with that being said. I’m objectively all for ***** getting they money. But I’m not sure if Ayton is a max player. I think he goes tha John Collins route and plays out this year then gets tha max if he produces

What a game last night for the Knicks against the Celtics in 2OT. My hands were fucking trembling the entire time and I'm just happy we came away with the W. I still miss Ntilikina but Fournier has already solidified himself in just 1 game as the new French Prince XD