[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You said that all six names up for lynch could very well be Town, meaning that out of the remaining 10 players we have alive, three or four of those players are scum.
They might be all be town, but I'm not sure.

Sigh, Nat youre so difficult to deal with sometimes lmao.

@Lindltaylor was it you who was doing shit corpses.
I can't confirm or deny, Fuji.

Necrophilia though, I find disgusting. Just Saiyan...

I thought YOU had compromised on Nat, but it seems like you're defending her now.
I don’t know what to think anymore at this point, she usually pisses me off when shes scum and shes doing it rn but she also didnt bus Tobi.
She is being stubborn as hell ill give you that but idk.

@Natalija Hey sis, tell me who you would rather lynch here that is not Flower.

Because i think you know shes town right?

I wish i could Lynch Tpein tbh but he isnt in the list.

Can we try voting outside of the candidates to test If this thing is fake.

Unless, of course, scum are so confident and brazen that they opened up their scum mates' scrolls and knew that they wouldn't be lynched. In which case that would be dumb since Ripped flipping town actually makes Light look quite suspicious.

In this regard, I town read Light here just because he's up there.
This is pretty bad logic. There were some that scum read Light so it's not impossible that Town broke his scroll. We can't give people town or wolf reads simply because their scroll got broken.

I don’t know what to think anymore at this point, she usually pisses me off when shes scum and shes doing it rn but she also didnt bus Tobi.
She is being stubborn as hell ill give you that but idk.

@Natalija Hey sis, tell me who you would rather lynch here that is not Flower.

Because i think you know shes town right?

I wish i could Lynch Tpein tbh but he isnt in the list.

OK!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wanted to, so I asked Xlaw in the PM. He told me votes outside the nominated player list won't count.

This is pretty bad logic. There were some that scum read Light so it's not impossible that Town broke his scroll. We can't give people town or wolf reads simply because their scroll got broken.
That's what I explained previously. If a town broke the Light scroll, where's their vote? Why would a townie break the scroll of a player and sheep a main wagon?

Also, the main wagons were pretty set before the nomination phase, meaning breaking Light's scroll and not even putting a case on him isn't very townie.

I wanted to, so I asked Xlaw in the PM. He told me votes outside the nominated player list won't count.

That's what I explained previously. If a town broke the Light scroll, where's their vote? Why would a townie break the scroll of a player and sheep a main wagon?

Also, the main wagons were pretty set before the nomination phase, meaning breaking Light's scroll and not even putting a case on him isn't very townie.
But then are Marimo, Light, and your own scroll all scum scrolls considering there isn't votes yet? You might actually have a vote I can't remember.

Tobi = SSTZ < Light <flowa
Scum Flowa = Light < Natalija<Light<Natalja<finalbeta<light<Nataliya<light<Fruitji<Tobi<anon<Tobi<Cal<Tobi
Light = Flowa
Natalija = Flowa
Ryu Kishi = Flowa
Marimo = Light
Lindltylor = Ekko
AC = Flowa
Ripped Cal = Light
Anon = flowa
Cray Cray = Tobi
Destroya = Finlbeta<Tobi
Hayumi = Tobi
Ekko = Tobi
Dr. Prof = Tobi
Fruijit = Tobi
@Marimo_420 voted Light and @Lindltaylor voted Ekko.

Can you guys tell me why you voted them D1 Instead of the popular wagons.

Status
Not open for further replies.