Break Week Progress of My Full One Piece Analysis

Which Mystery or Reveal are you most Excited for?

• Haki Explanation (Inspiration Explained)

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • New Major Reveal (Never Found Before)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Straw Hats Crew Inspiration (

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Major Deaths

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Wano's Saviors

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Kaido's Defeat (

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Momo's Importance (What he Read in Oden's Journal)

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • The Dawn (Everything related to Sun)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Moon (Huge Foreshadowing)

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Pre-Void Century (Biggest OP Lore)

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Greatest Power (Endgame Ability)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Im-Sama (Identity & Previous Appearance)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Blackbeard (Role, Secret & Ending)

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Shanks (True Identity)

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • Post-Wano Events (Upcoming Arcs)

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Crocodile's Secret

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Final War Explained

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Tequila Wolf (Why was it Built)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Ending (Roles of all Straw Hats & Post-War World)

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
The fear Aura and many other Scenes are Hints that Zoro doesn't simply have CoC but something more or just else
But that wasn't enough for me, it could simply be explained as Users Aura having different feelings, like someone with Scary CoC & other with Joyful CoC & other with Prideful CoC ... etc

However i found something else that cannot be a coincidence, Zoro might just be a Living Weapon
Very interesting :)

The fear Aura and many other Scenes are Hints that Zoro doesn't simply have CoC but something more or just else
But that wasn't enough for me, it could simply be explained as Users Aura having different feelings, like someone with Scary CoC & other with Joyful CoC & other with Prideful CoC ... etc

However i found something else that cannot be a coincidence, Zoro might just be a Living Weapon
u sir have hyped me so much for the grandmaster :cheers::cheers::cheers:

u sir have hyped me so much for the grandmaster :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Glad i did xD

If you think about it, does Fans really think Oda created long Flashbacks for all Straw Hats with a lot of sub-stories in them, but when it came to Zoro, he just said "I will make him have a friend for few months & then she falls down the stairs & dies & that's it"
His flashback was extremely short, no villain, no mystery, no plot, barely three characters in it

I think it's obvious Oda is holding on to something special for Zoro

Glad i did xD

If you think about it, does Fans really think Oda created long Flashbacks for all Straw Hats with a lot of sub-stories in them, but when it came to Zoro, he just said "I will make him have a friend for few months & then she falls down the stairs & dies & that's it"
His flashback was extremely short, no villain, no mystery, no plot, barely three characters in it

couldn't agree more even though oda said it wouldt be huge i think he was just kidding lol

Glad i did xD

We don't even know why Zoro wants to be WSS. He wanted that before fighting kuina. Oda basically gave us part of his backstory like he did Sanji before WCI.

We don't even know why Zoro wants to be WSS. He wanted that before fighting kuina. Oda basically gave us part of his backstory like he did Sanji before WCI.
Thank you :amazing:

I have often reminded it when I was discussing Zoro's background. And too many times, I have had “We don't need to go through a Zoro arc where his origins or his early motivations behind his goal would be revealed. The way he is right now is more than enough. Doesn't need more" as an answer.
I always wonder who these "we" are and I just can not help thinking that they are actually the ones who always belittle Zoro's character and feats in order to raise their favorite character (Luffy, Sanji, Law, Kid, Katakuri, Yamato and many more).

The other argument is "We have been seeing Zoro shining every damn time. It's too much, he's not the only one in the crew. The others too must have their moments of glory" while Zoro is the only character who didn't have an arc dedicated to him where his background, his internal struggles and his potential nemesis would have been highlighted ...
And yet they talk like the other SHs should have as many fights as him despite the fact that Zoro is the only character (again) in all the series to have the ambition to become the strongest.
Such hypocrites I swear :kriwhat:

Last edited:
I noticed Zoro is discussed a lot lately & also "Ohara" (Youtuber) Theory made lot of people discuss Jaya's Left Eye (Such as @Red Admiral who posted his Video here). Which is why i wanted to drop some Hint here related to both, so that you understand why i said Zoro might be very special, more than people realize

This is Jaya's Map

Clearly "Left Eye" is missing, but i'm not gonna talk about what was there (That's for later, in my Analysis), i just want to point out that the Island looks like a Skull which is clearly direct reference to Piracy or a Pirate, and one of the few things that Pirates are famous for are "Eye-Patches" or being One-Eyed, but in +1000 Chapters of this Pirates Story, Oda never drew a Pirate with Eye-Patch!

You know what this means? It means being "One-Eyed" in One Piece is very Special & Unique that Oda even abandoned drawing something that is considered among the first things you picture in your head when you hear the word "Pirate"!!
You believe Oda would do something like that for no reason? Obviously the only reason he could abandon such trend, is because he gave it another meaning, a very special & rare meaning

And throughout Story, Oda drew countless & countless Characters with Eye Scars, it's seriously a lot!
And there are others who cover their Eyes with Glasses or with Hair like Sanji or completely wear a Mask like Killer

But only few can truly be called "One-Eyed"!

01. Roronoa Zoro ---> For those who don't know, Zoro losing his Left Eye was decided before One Piece even started & when asked about it, Oda refused to answer, so it clearly holds a very Deep Meaning

02. Ryuma ---> This might come as a surprise but you people remember him from his One-Shot only, but that wasn't Black Sword User Ryuma meaning that wasn't Prime Ryuma & that wasn't Ryuma before he died, so you remember him with Two Eyes, which is why i will leave you with this picture.
You think it's just random design that Oda covered his Left Eye??

03. If you're not convinced that losing just One-Eye makes you Special in One Piece, then hopefully you will be, once you remember that Oda said: "In the Final Chapters of Story, One-Eyed Character with Eye-Patch will appear" !!!

Do you know who else could be "One-Eyed"??
That's actually Doflamingo, he wears Glasses all the time, but do you know that Oda did draw his Right Eye?
Think about it, why did Oda bother to show us his Right Eye if the guy's Face without Glasses is supposed to be a Mystery, the reason is because he doesn't have his Left Eye!! just take a look at his Pirate Flag & you will know. (As for where he lost it, obviously they shot him there when he was a Kid)

U know who else could be "One-Eyed"? That's Im-Sama, another Major Figure who Oda bothered to show us his Right-Eye but No Left.

I won't answer what i think this Left Eye indicates & what being One-Eyed means in Story but i hope these few Materials will keep you curious about Zoro's Role in Story, cuz i'v got even other Major Hints regarding Zoro's Nature

I noticed Zoro is discussed a lot lately & also "Ohara" (Youtuber) Theory made lot of people discuss Jaya's Left Eye (Such as @Red Admiral who posted his Video here). Which is why i wanted to drop some Hint here related to both, so that you understand why i said Zoro might be very special, more than people realize

This is Jaya's Map

Clearly "Left Eye" is missing, but i'm not gonna talk about what was there (That's for later, in my Analysis), i just want to point out that the Island looks like a Skull which is clearly direct reference to Piracy or a Pirate, and one of the few things that Pirates are famous for are "Eye-Patches" or being One-Eyed, but in +1000 Chapters of this Pirates Story, Oda never drew a Pirate with Eye-Patch!

You know what this means? It means being "One-Eyed" in One Piece is very Special & Unique that Oda even abandoned drawing something that is considered among the first things you picture in your head when you hear the word "Pirate"!!
You believe Oda would do something like that for no reason? Obviously the only reason he could abandon such trend, is because he gave it another meaning, a very special & rare meaning

And throughout Story, Oda drew countless & countless Characters with Eye Scars, it's seriously a lot!
And there are others who cover their Eyes with Glasses or with Hair like Sanji or completely wear a Mask like Killer

But only few can truly be called "One-Eyed"!

01. Roronoa Zoro ---> For those who don't know, Zoro losing his Left Eye was decided before One Piece even started & when asked about it, Oda refused to answer, so it clearly holds a very Deep Meaning

02. Ryuma ---> This might come as a surprise but you people remember him from his One-Shot only, but that wasn't Black Sword User Ryuma meaning that wasn't Prime Ryuma & that wasn't Ryuma before he died, so you remember him with Two Eyes, which is why i will leave you with this picture.
You think it's just random design that Oda covered his Left Eye??

03. If you're not convinced that losing just One-Eye makes you Special in One Piece, then hopefully you will be, once you remember that Oda said: "In the Final Chapters of Story, One-Eyed Character with Eye-Patch will appear" !!!

Do you know who else could be "One-Eyed"??
That's actually Doflamingo, he wears Glasses all the time, but do you know that Oda did draw his Right Eye?
Think about it, why did Oda bother to show us his Right Eye if the guy's Face without Glasses is supposed to be a Mystery, the reason is because he doesn't have his Left Eye!! just take a look at his Pirate Flag & you will know. (As for where he lost it, obviously they shot him there when he was a Kid)

U know who else could be "One-Eyed"? That's Im-Sama, another Major Figure who Oda bothered to show us his Right-Eye but No Left.

I won't answer what i think this Left Eye indicates & what being One-Eyed means in Story but i hope these few Materials will keep you curious about Zoro's Role in Story, cuz i'v got even other Major Hints regarding Zoro's Nature
Luffy
Dragon
Garp
Shanks
Zoro
Doffy
Ryuma (not sure about this one but why not)

the left eye scar the mark of an important man

p.s
but I wonder why Dark King right eye is scarred

Luffy
Dragon
Garp
Shanks
Zoro
Doffy
Ryuma (not sure about this one but why not)

the left eye scar the mark of an important man

p.s
but I wonder why Dark King right eye is scarred
If you count those who have a Mark on their Left Eye, then list is Huge
You can also add Sabo, Kid, Sentomaru, Magellan, Jinbe ... etc

But to be exactly like Jaya Map, i only count those who completely Lost their Left Eye (And not their Right Eye too like Fujitora)
And so far only Zoro is like that, meaning he is only one currently who resembles Jaya Map

I remembered that Pedro too lost his Left Eye but he is Dead Now, Ryuma most probably lost it too but he is long gone
Doffy & Im possibly but we still need confirmation + Mysterious Eye-Patched Character who still to appear

So based on this Jaya Map & Left Eye Mystery, only Zoro matches it & Oda said that he decided this before OP even started, so clearly there is a very Major Reveal about it

Yes, that one, i always found it weird that Oda would draw that
Because at first i thought he wanted to keep Doffy's Eye Shape a Mystery, similar to Jango
But when that Chapter came out, we can clearly see that Doffy's Eyes look normal, so the reason he refused to draw him without Glasses was because of his Left Eye & it perfectly fits with his Jolly Roger

Oda clearly doesn't want to draw One-Eyed Characters, he makes them super rare, avoid drawing them & completely removed the habit of wearing Eye-Patches from a World of Pirates.

Zoro & Pedro are only ones whom Oda wasn't against the idea of drawing them as One-Eyed, but Pedro is a Mink & he is Dead now.
Zoro is currently only One-Eyed Figure in One Piece & who resembles Jaya Skull
Post automatically merged:

@Salah WG https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/haki.16041/ what do you think of my hypothesis does it come any close looking forward your Haki explaining best of luck
Ngl, first of all, it's confusing to read, i only understood some of it
And i think you mentioned a lot of good stuff but it's not similar to my explanation of Haki
Your take was on the mechanisms of Haki, but mine is more like about the symbolism of Haki in Story

Last edited:
If you count those who have a Mark on their Left Eye, then list is Huge
You can also add Sabo, Kid, Sentomaru, Magellan, Jinbe ... etc

But to be exactly like Jaya Map, i only count those who completely Lost their Left Eye (And not their Right Eye too like Fujitora)
And so far only Zoro is like that, meaning he is only one currently who resembles Jaya Map

I remembered that Pedro too lost his Left Eye but he is Dead Now, Ryuma most probably lost it too but he is long gone
Doffy & Im possibly but we still need confirmation + Mysterious Eye-Patched Character who still to appear

So based on this Jaya Map & Left Eye Mystery, only Zoro matches it & Oda said that he decided this before OP even started, so clearly there is a very Major Reveal about it
yes you're right ... only Zoro ACTULLY lost his left eye

It's still not 100% sure Zoro lost his eye.

On the rooftop he claimed how he had gone all out but that was post Hakai damage, plus not sure if his eye might be opened when the time is ready but I don't quite buy such bizzarre theories either I admit.