[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this 2 claim rule.
See this just feels bad because she had initially reserved a spot to claim in D2 and should have just insisted that that spot was reserved for her. No sense in complaining when you literally could have prevented you being in this position with your supposed check against Cal.

See this just feels bad because she had initially reserved a spot to claim in D2 and should have just insisted that that spot was reserved for her. No sense in complaining when you literally could have prevented you being in this position with your supposed check against Cal.
Do you think there are two separate Scum teams?

Do you think there are two separate Scum teams?
Definitely not. But it's not impossible for Tobi and Flower to be mates if there was Town on both wagons. We already know Town was primarily on Tobi, but Nat and Light were the primary voices for a Flower lynch. If Nat flips Town, that means Light needs to be Wolf, which is entirely possible.

Prof I'm basically talking out loud here. I'm not going to lynch Flower this phase but I think the way she handled her claim is bad and I'm pointing out why.

I think if Nat flips Wolf, we can try to get Light as well then. Not sure what Beta flipping Wolf gets us for information.

Prof I'm basically talking out loud here. I'm not going to lynch Flower this phase but I think the way she handled her claim is bad and I'm pointing out why.

I think if Nat flips Wolf, we can try to get Light as well then. Not sure what Beta flipping Wolf gets us for information.
Are you saying you don’t want to lynch Beta? After TAC’s flip out?

If TAC and Flower are teammates why was TAC dodging Flower? That’s what got TAC killed. If they are in on it together then TAC should have just been straight forward so that Flower could clear them.

I personally thought he was terrible yesterday, he’s either bad town or scum.
So in hindsight this is a bad post from Nat because she was asking Cray why it was a bad move lynching and Cal and when Cray asked why Cal was being lynched, Nat said this quote. Funny thing is that looking back at Nat's ISO, she never once mentioned Cal's name. I think this is pretty damning that Nat was trying to save herself at this point.

The only way TAC and Flower are teammates is if we are dealing with two of the three stooges imo.

I’m okay with a Flower is indie Scum argument but I just cannot get behind them being mates.

Are you saying you don’t want to lynch Beta? After TAC’s flip out?
I'm saying that there's still a possibility that Beta is Town. I was kind of Town reading him all game and thought that the way he presented the fact that he had information looked townie to me. That's a HARD premediated bus of TAC near the beginning of D2 from Beta if they're mates. I honestly don't think it's that hard to fake a freak out, but if we're only lynching Beta simply because of a scum's last, dying words, I think I have to at least question if that's the best decision. The more I read back in this game, I feel like Nat is still a worthy lynch (I guess Midnight now). D2 there was obviously a shift that saved Nat and she would have been the best lynch that day. Then in D3, she was also a potential vote as well. The fact that that slot is now a viable lynch for the third straight day in a row, should tell you something.

I'm saying that there's still a possibility that Beta is Town. I was kind of Town reading him all game and thought that the way he presented the fact that he had information looked townie to me. That's a HARD premediated bus of TAC near the beginning of D2 from Beta if they're mates. I honestly don't think it's that hard to fake a freak out, but if we're only lynching Beta simply because of a scum's last, dying words, I think I have to at least question if that's the best decision. The more I read back in this game, I feel like Nat is still a worthy lynch (I guess Midnight now). D2 there was obviously a shift that saved Nat and she would have been the best lynch that day. Then in D3, she was also a potential vote as well. The fact that that slot is now a viable lynch for the third straight day in a row, should tell you something.
Trust me. I was the one trying to convince you to vote Nat for these reasons last phase.

And by the way I think Nat still looks suspicious after what transpired from Fruitji. I was on her since yesterday but so does Light for today's demeanor. The points I highlighted specifically.

Nat voting Cal doesn't bother me extensively. It felt like a sheep.

I wonder if there's some consistent chance they all are scum, I should analyse the thread again to see if I spot incongruences. Meanwhile the Butterfly Effect by itself already suggests maybe not everyone of those is.
Did Beta throw Nat under the bus as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.