[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I understand what you mean. Both of those scums also voted you up when it was time and for weak reasons. I really don't think we've had all you guys and all you guys bussed each other this much.
I hate bussing. I rather get bussed myself than doing this s***.

And TAC flipping scum already confirms me as Town. I don‘t know what happened to Cal, but given that he said he had 2 roles and stuff like this I assume that perhaps he was a Miller of some sorts. If somebody scans guilty and says they‘re Town, depending on the host they also show up as lying. Perhaps he also switched alignments. I had such a role in a previous Law game. I transformed from Town to something else every third cycle or so.

I was the counterwagon to not one, but two scum lynches and quite frankly, somebody still calling me scum just pisses me off.
even though i have you as town because of this, the faulty lie detector (which lead to a mislynch) and the fact that u got an announcement while i and ekko didn't ,keep popping up in my mind tho

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:few:

We bussed Midnight Flowa..

I don‘t know what happened to Cal, but given that he said he had 2 roles and stuff like this I assume that perhaps he was a Miller of some sorts. If somebody scans guilty and says they‘re Town, depending on the host they also show up as lying. Perhaps he also switched alignments. I had such a role in a previous Law game. I transformed from Town to something else every third cycle or so.
I don't know what happened to the LD, but I am keeping an open mind about it. Though it being messed up the first time implies one of the things you said.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Though I'll admit it's weird she was the first person who was apparently hit with the silencing and she was the one that had the announcement ability. That was one of the basis of my push as well.

Also how tf am I Anti-Town when it was me who caught TAC? Nobody else called him out for giving answers which can create faulty lie detects. Beta only jumped on the TAC push once I was already on it. I don‘t get how tf that was supposed to be game throwing on Beta‘s part either if he‘s scum. I wouldn‘t be lynching him today if it wasn‘t for TAC‘s supposed game throw.
I don't know honestly I'm desperate. We all played around when we called AL StrictAL but all of that fury was about to be unleashed onto me one day and destroy my last 2 years I spent on this place because all feels pointless now. It feels all so empty now. No one else of the staff willing to help my case despite I would never receive a single ban and only a single warning in my entire mafia career.

I know I played suboptimally for ages but can this justify such strict action?

Like it's ok if you think I cannot change but don't punish me like this, it feels like there are no rights on this forum and this is a despotic reign.

I don't even know why I'm playing kek, except because I want to apologize to you guys.

But TAC has nothing to do with me, not much will happen to him presumably since he faked it. I know he shouldn't have done it and it should be against the rules but I guess at least he would not be permaed and merely receive a minor punishment.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
explain me the term scum please. im studying whats going on right now, sorry for being noob, some first time players get into game faster, Im having brothers wedding that I did not expect to happen so soon, and I didnt know fully my role in it. So now on my spare time I want to get into this

explain me the term scum please. im studying whats going on right now, sorry for being noob, some first time players get into game faster, Im having brothers wedding that I did not expect to happen so soon, and I didnt know fully my role in it. So now on my spare time I want to get into this
Scum refers to roles which are Anti Town. Mostly used for factions like Mafia or Independent solo roles like a Serial Killer.

i posted the link to mafia guide on your profile. If u have further questions , u can actually ask the host. He is very helpful.

Al? Lenient?:chopoff: which al we talking about?

Anyway did tlc not "expose" beta as his teammate? Is that not gamethrowig?
It‘s either game-throwing or a low tactic. But that‘s what I mean by angle-shooting territory. We‘re literally lynching Beta over TAC‘s supposed game throw. It doesn‘t sit well with me at all. But Beta saying he played poorly just doesn‘t add up. He would have done a great job if he was Town. So he‘s still the way to go for today.

It‘s either game-throwing or a low tactic. But that‘s what I mean by angle-shooting territory. We‘re literally lynching Beta over TAC‘s supposed game throw. It doesn‘t sit well with me at all. But Beta saying he played poorly just doesn‘t add up. He would have done a great job if he was Town. So he‘s still the way to go for today.
Well one thing is for sure tac can worst than rej and that is why Nat/midnight probably scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.