[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
And this makes no sense.

As Town you would have done great contributing to catching TAC. I don't see why any of this would warrant punishment. This is only punishment-worthy if you bussed TAC for no reason just to screw him over like this.
Whatever action I did in Mafia was never set to purposely screw someone, but then again my recklessness made me pay this price sadly.

All I did since the first time I played in here was always meant to play for my WINCON, but I didn't pin enough effort to realize how sad and bold some moves were being.

Whatever action I did in Mafia was never set to purposely screw someone, but then again my recklessness made me pay this price sadly.

All I did since the first time I played in here was always meant to play for my WINCON, but I didn't pin enough effort to realize how sad and bold some moves were being.
It's okay. TAC brought this upon himself by constantly pushing me and refusing to answer my question in a proper way. You tried saving your team by bussing him. I don't think it was a bad move overall, but next time just think if what you're doing really benefits your team. Your push and frame attempt on me was just bad, though.

one post reads @Xlaw

1. @Ekkologix - town
2. @Flower - town unless multiball. she was counter wagon to tobi day 1.
3. @Cray Cray - town, but blending in too much. could get PoE'ed later
4. @Light D Lamperouge - town. hes too open and genuine this game for scum light
5. @Midnight Delight / @Natalija this is a scum slot. clearly attempting to save tobi day 1. the fact that not ad much pressure is given to it shows me more its a scum slot thats ignored.
6. @Finalbeta - thought he was town early game with that day 2 excitement result on TAC but TAC's frustration seems genuine about beta outing him. its rly either beta is scum or TAC deserves an oscar.
7. @Fruitji - town because we know his flavor as town. nothing else heavily implies towniness tbh. if nat flips scum after he outed her flavor name i can lock him town i guess.
8. @Marimo_420 - scum. he is blending in too much and no organic reads. u give him excuse day 1 and 2, but hes still continuing this behavior. will get hard PoE'ed
9. @anon - id like to say scum tbh from day 1. idk if their post content improved much by then. hes more so null for me now since hes apparently a new player and hard to read.
10. @Dr_Professor83 - his posts seem to me like hes informed about the game or setup. i dont think ill ever give him a town read this game, buy i cant solidify a scum read on him either. maybe a soft scum lean.
11. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo - the only new player that seems confused and townish imo. ofc could be playing it but id like to give him benefit of doubt rn.
12. @Destroya - no idea. its either powertown or powerwolf. no middle ground with this guy. since he lynched scum like tobi then leaning powertown, and i agree with his read on nat.
13. @T-Pein™ - hes trying to pain too much of a wrong narrative on me for no reason. looks like hes trying to cause chaos and discredit townies + remove PoE. his scum read of flower is onorganic as well and pretty flip floppy. soft scum lean for now.
14. @Ryu Kishi - feel like hes same as marimo really. maybe i just didnt read lots of their posts but i just dont remember much of him this game. too much blending in to be town.
15. @Hayumi - this is town hayumi. few posts but to me looks properly uninformed and genuine with no agenda in mind.

Final Verdict: id like to say nat/midnight slot is for sure scum, FB likely as well from TAC reaction. if those 2 rly flip scum id say our last remaining scums r in dr_prof/tpein/marimo/ryu

so Midnight + Beta + dr_prof/tpein/marimo/ryu
OK!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's okay. TAC brought this upon himself by constantly pushing me and refusing to answer my question in a proper way. You tried saving your team by bussing him. I don't think it was a bad move overall, but next time just think if what you're doing really benefits your team. Your push and frame attempt on me was just bad, though.
I'm about to be lynched and shot at night so I guess there's no point in hiding anymore.

The truth is I attempted to strenghten my position by having him under the bus. My goal was to come up with something unpredictable. The first time I claimed I had juicy stuff was not meant to be referred to TAC, I was thinking about fakeclaiming a Psychic Role and claim that I would have gotten a vision of 3 players. But then Fuji claimed before me and I thought that would have looked so similar so I changed.

So the second time instead I wanted to bus TAC but didn't realize that claiming "Natural Born Destroyer" would have exposed him that badly. It was my blunder. But the idea in itself was wrong anyway, because his position was actually still not looking so bad and mine either, although I had to claim something because I was forced to at that stage and thought about claiming that stuff which put him into that many major troubles unwillingly. I hoped Town would not necessarily lynch him but Natural Born Destroyer was actually that bad and I didn't realize.

So I should have simply avoided the bold move and AL got pissed enough he really addressed me the permaban.

Before he would I thought perhaps at least now I can win the game with my other mates but then again things proved too bad because TAC came up with the hissy fit exposing me. I might have lasted long if he didn't. I was hoping to do crazy things, the most unexpected, in order to reach the top. Didn't see that hissy fit coming which screwed me.

So this is it basically.

Don't know if you think I deserved my perma. I was still playing for my WINCON but didn't realize I was playing too bad it would have been detrimental feeling like throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.