[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Flower going after TAC once Beta had already outed him, using a claim she had already butchered twice. That's great detective work.
You didn’t want to lynch TAC or Beta lol. The person you are determined is Town is pursuing their supposed Scum mates while you’ve defended them.

Not saying you are Scum for it, just think your perspective may be warped lol.

You didn’t want to lynch TAC or Beta lol. The person you are determined is Town is pursuing their supposed Scum mates while you’ve defended them.

Not saying you are Scum for it, just think your perspective may be warped lol.
What are you talking about? I pushed Tobi and Beta D1. You can't really blame me for going after Flower with the way she handled that claim. The fact that the end of D2 she lead a massive swing on Nat to lynch Town Cal. Then she butchered her claim D3. If she's Town, I have zero issues being wrong here. In fact, I probably am. Still doesn't excuse any of her play or change what I'm saying.

What are you talking about? I pushed Tobi and Beta D1. You can't really blame me for going after Flower with the way she handled that claim. The fact that the end of D2 she lead a massive swing on Nat to lynch Town Cal. Then she butchered her claim D3. If she's Town, I have zero issues being wrong here. In fact, I probably am. Still doesn't excuse any of her play or change what I'm saying.
Prof, you've flipped and flopped the hardest in this game. What's worse, going after someone that by all means of game play should be Wolf, or just kind of changing votes all the time?

Prof, you've flipped and flopped the hardest in this game. What's worse, going after someone that by all means of game play should be Wolf, or just kind of changing votes all the time?
The only flip I’ve made on my vote is Nat. I think they are probably town rn.

I would rather change my reads as the game goes then become obsessed over someone and lose sight of real Scum in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.