[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you he was openly not happy about it lol. He made that very clear.
Obviously, dude. I'm just saying everyone is more than happy to accept Flower's blind tunnel despite Cal having the most Town reaction to her and saying he could be cleared up if he had a second to claim, which Flower initially agreed to. Then her blinders came back on and she just went and tunneled him again. I don't give a shit if she is Lie Detect, a tunnel is a tunnel, so not sure why people are so worried about me going after Flower when I'm not even voting her.

Obviously, dude. I'm just saying everyone is more than happy to accept Flower's blind tunnel despite Cal having the most Town reaction to her and saying he could be cleared up if he had a second to claim, which Flower initially agreed to. Then her blinders came back on and she just went and tunneled him again. I don't give a shit if she is Lie Detect, a tunnel is a tunnel, so not sure why people are so worried about me going after Flower when I'm not even voting her.
I was joking about Cal lol.

Your flower tunnel only bothered me at all in conjunction with Town reading Beta this phase. Flower tunnel on its own I don’t really think its any reason to be suspicious. Everyone who defended Beta here ping’d me, but of them I sus you the least. With you it was just weird you think Flower could go after TAC as mates but found Beta doing so unlikely.

The only adverse affect your flower tunnel could have had is it would have cost us voting TAC last round if we’d have gone with it. But we didn’t so it has been harmless.

@Xlaw
Ekkologix Neutral
Scum Flowa town
Cray Cray town
Light D Scumperouge Town
Finalbeta scum
Fruitji town
Marimo_420 neutral
anon Neutral
Dr_Professor83 Town
SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo idk
Destroya scum
T-Pein™ neutral
Ryu Kishi neutral
Hayumi neutral

I was joking about Cal lol.

Your flower tunnel only bothered me at all in conjunction with Town reading Beta this phase. Flower tunnel on its own I don’t really think its any reason to be suspicious. Everyone who defended Beta here ping’d me, but of them I sus you the least. With you it was just weird you think Flower could go after TAC as mates but found Beta doing so unlikely.

The only adverse affect your flower tunnel could have had is it would have cost us voting TAC last round if we’d have gone with it. But we didn’t so it has been harmless.
When have I ever read Beta Town this phase? I voted for him and said he needed to be resolved. I expressed doubts that he was was scum only because of TAC's drama at the end, which is absolutely a fact. And compared to a Nat lynch this phase, I don't think it's the end of the world if Beta survived over her. However, don't mistake me for not wanting Beta lynched; I have no remorse for him and he can be lynched and permabanned for all I care.

Yeah, I also wanted Nat over TAC last phase as well, someone who I think regardless of Beta's flip could still be Wolf.

@Flower @Destroya imo isnt scum, hes way too invest and passionate lmao.

My dude was out there around midnight reading the entire game and trying to analyze every single detail.
Then why is he discrediting me? It was ME who caught TAC from his refusal to say that he was Town. It was HIM who defended literally all the scums so far. He doesn't get me to tell I've been bad when I legit can't be blamed for a wrong or forged lie detect result. Only an idiot wouldn't have pushed Cal in my place.

Then why is he discrediting me? It was ME who caught TAC from his refusal to say that he was Town. It was HIM who defended literally all the scums so far. He doesn't get me to tell I've been bad when I legit can't be blamed for a wrong or forged lie detect result. Only an idiot wouldn't have pushed Cal in my place.
You can have some credit for TAC, but you took an absolutely butchered Lie Detect claim and waved it in his face, so for me that doesn't have extreme value. And the fact that the way you handled your Lie Detect in D3 against TAC is probably the way you SHOULD use your Lie Detect, I'm not giving you any points for using it in a pretty obvious way. You trying to scream that you're the main reason TAC is dead is just false and I'm not going to let you have all this credit and think you've done a good job when you haven't.

And what scum have I defended besides TAC? I just simply didn't think he was Wolf and there were others that believed that. Pushed and voted for Tobi in both D1 and D2. Beta can die and flip Town or Wolf, I really don't care here.

@Destroya @Flower @Ekkologix

I know nat busses but she wouldn't be that crazy, throwing the entire scum team under the bus if she was scum herself.

If she was scum with Tobi, TAC and Beta, she would have never called beta scum for outing TAC. The end.

Im thinking it might me anon, or *Tinfoil* Tris!

Yes shes been helpful but i only saw her talking about mechanical stuff. Dont see her gamesolving really.
If Beta flips Wolf, who are the last one or two wolves then? I'd definitely throw Ryu in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.