Status
Not open for further replies.
This '2 people being forced to marry then their parents dissolve the arrangement but the couple has actually fallen in love so they want to marry anyways' is a pretty common and old trope btw
Yeah but this girl is 16 my guy. What kinda gentleman falls in love with 16 years old girl that was a arrangement marriage.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How does this secure the baby's life tho?
I mean I explained it how I think about it. It's not about how good it is.

Parents force their kids to do so so they can have control over their lives for some time.

Imagine split decisions and each family has to worry about who will pay.

It's not good tho.

I mean I explained it how I think about it. It's not about how good it is.

Parents force their kids to do so so they can have control over their lives for some time.

Imagine split decisions and each family has to worry about who will pay.

It's not good tho.
Well, the guy can still run away. You're polish, right? Ist your county very Catholic?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, the guy can still run away. You're polish, right? Ist your county very Catholic?
Yeah. One of the biggest countries when it comes to like having one big religion.

It's rare for High Schoolers to run away from house. Especially without money lulz.

Yeah but this girl is 16 my guy. What kinda gentleman falls in love with 16 years old girl that was a arrangement marriage.
As already said: it's legal in some countries
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. One of the biggest countries when it comes to like having one big religion.

It's rare for High Schoolers to run away from house. Especially without money lulz.
I mean they can end the relationship and stpo caring about the baby.

They can still do it after graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.