One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we only see him two times in a clash, he barely have feats so what is your point?
Can´t we just wait until we see more of Roger and his fightstyle, last week you people call out scopper gabban as fodder and this week he was stand next to Rayleigh. Judging by two-three panels means jackshit, I just wait more to see more of Roger fightstyle.
Named sword attacks
Clashed with his greatest rival who is also a swordsman with his sword
And clashed with his equal with his sword
But I guess I’m your eyes he’s gonna start throwing knees as well😂

Rayleigh = Zoro was an old shit.
Zoro = Roger is the hot shit.

The new era is officially starting....:smart:
Not really. Just Zoro-Brainers defecting from Rayleigh due to not liking his performance and try to Headcannon thinking Zoro is PK lvl cause Zoro must be on top despite Goda's vision doesn't even have him in Top 5 lol :smithnie:.

Last edited:
Because we only see him two times in a clash, he barely have feats so what is your point?
Can´t we just wait until we see more of Roger and his fightstyle, last week you people call out scopper gabban as fodder and this week he was stand next to Rayleigh. Judging by two-three panels means jackshit, I just wait more to see more of Roger fightstyle.
What exactly Scopper has done to not be consider a « fodder »?

Named sword attacks
Clashed with his greatest rival who is also a swordsman with his sword
And clashed with his equal with his sword
But I guess I’m your eyes he’s gonna start throwing knees as well😂
Big mom use named sword attack aswell, so what is your point?
Clashing with Shanks means now? Are we don´t debate about Roger fightstyle, why bringing up Shanks in that case?
I proof you that even other allrounder can have sword named attack?
mihawk>big mom and shaks not so hard
The point again? You both ask for named sword attack of a allrounder and I show you simple a example.
Mihawk can be stronger then Big mom and Shanks, but what this mean now about Roger fightstyle, I don´t understand you compare?

Big mom use named sword attack aswell, so what is your point?
Clashing with Shanks means now? Are we don´t debate about Roger fightstyle, why bringing up Shanks in that case?
I proof you that even other allrounder can have sword named attack?

The point again? You both ask for named sword attack of a allrounder and I show you simple a example.
Mihawk can be stronger then Big mom and Shanks, but what this mean now about Roger fightstyle, I don´t understand you compare?
I’m talking about roger and rocks they are both swordsman not taking about shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.