Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea im caught up to page now

sanji/tris are prime vig targets for sure for being possible SKs

give tris a claim tomorow and let her explain who she is whats this writing is

give me the 2nd claim

So I should not speculate on anything because I don’t know personalities? That’s ridiculous lol.
Dude, I'm literally telling you my history and how I would react to Beta this game if he was my mate. But then you go 'nah you could have done this instead'. How the fuck am I supposed to defend myself against that WIFOM? The fact is the only suss you have against me this game is that I've been wrong.

Smartest was seen creating shield to absorb attacks.
Skilled summoned lightning bolt to attack their opponent but they faced strong retaliation and got injured in the process.

These two actions to me kind of make me think Beta made a shield for himself and Light attacked him and got hurt.

Dude, I'm literally telling you my history and how I would react to Beta this game if he was my mate. But then you go 'nah you could have done this instead'. How the fuck am I supposed to defend myself against that WIFOM? The fact is the only suss you have against me this game is that I've been wrong.
You asked how you could have done that and I answered. I didn’t even want to interact with you anymore on this but you were upset people were ignoring the question so I wanted to entertain you.

If you were Scum why should I believe you saying you wouldn’t do that? The fact that anyone in this game could be scum means I can’t take anything at face value. Saying you wouldn’t do that because of your personality isn’t enough for me to wholeheartedly accept it.

Dest and Usopp (or anon)

Ryu is a reach but potential candidate.
He was hard on the nat is scum thing, also thought Dr was scum but idk if he believes that anymore @Ryu Kishi
No I was never sold on Nat being scum. No I don't think Dr is scum.
i actually have to agree on this scum read of ryu
need to be pressured for sure

he was one of flower pushers as well day 1
flower was always town to me don't were you getting this from.
Also here's Ryu offering up an inactive newbie this phase.
Lol getting double teamed by mafia.

Prankster used their iconic technique to beat their opponent, but they tanked it.

Gotta find Hisoka/Tobi lmao.

Who would wanna kill Flower anyways?
Flower seems a terrible kill lol. Her lie detect is basically useless to us. Unless they are trying to kill her to stop her from being part of the game solving? At this point she’s a terrible counter wagon option so maybe she’s outlived her use to them? I could still find better kills if I was Scum tho I think.

You said Dr was giving you scum vibes though.
He said that earlier on I think, but for his homework he town read me. He hasn’t pushed for me or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.