Questions & Mysteries The Left eye is One Piece - By Ohara

If this is the case, the story has become larger than I think Oda can handle. The amount of environmental and ecological damage that could occur with the union of these gargantuan entities is mind-blowing if true. But it would make for some perfect end game plot devices.
I think it pairs well with what I believe will be Oda's ultimate ticking timebomb scenario. Whitebeard was touted as the man with the ability to destroy the World. I don't think Oda put that in there as just a hyperbole. I think Blackbeard will use the power of an awakened Gura to attempt just that. What we saw Whitebeard do during Marineford will pale in comparison to what we see Blackbeard do with the full power of the Gura gura no Mi. If Oda doesn't do that, it's a massive missed opportunity to raise the stakes to the highest degree.

I don't think this theory nailed exactly what the One Piece is about,but Enies Lobby is definitely weird!Laught tale being down there doesn't make sense because WG could destroy it at any moment!But i always thought the One Piece might be somewhere on the ocean floor,this thing about Roger saying "bottom" in japanese is very cool!But thing is,if the One piece is underwater,why didn't the fishman stumble upon it by accident at this point!There must be another layer to this,maybe it is in a secret spot that can only be acessed with some especial preparations,who knows!The skypia being skull shaped and missing an eye is also very cool!

I saw this one days ago
It's really intriguing

Post automatically merged:

The left eye is the flower capital in Wano

that's why toki couldn't find where was it even tho she probably was from Wano in the ancient past or at least part of it's people given that Oden mentioned her clothes are very similar to what people of Wano used to wear in the past

several characters from Wano country have similarities with people from sky island or even similar power , fukurokuju have similar ears to Enel , Momo power is identical to aisa power , and the old man who was with Tama have wings albeit different from shandian wings

the flower capital is surrounded by several islands each have different weather , only explanation to this is Wano is not their natural place, they were islands from different parts of the grandline, but were moved along with the flower capital , and we know it's possible since there was a creature who can pull continents in the past named oarz who is heavily related to Wano arc

Wano and it's culture heavily reference the moon, just like shandian and people from sky islands

Wano was moved to new world then was isolated from the rest of the world probably to protect some important secrets ,and we already know Wano is special
This^^
It will explain why the Shandians had the ancient writings all over their walls n buildings

Kozuki are definitely ancient people who were given task to record history and make weapons
Zou also was part of ancient Kingdom.
Saul is a Jaguar Giant mink or at least hybrid! Any creature can be a D.

Wano is called country of Gold just like Skypean is called city of Gold

Last edited by a moderator:
My theory is that they are..... More Elephants along the lines of Zunisha. In Mythology, it is four elephants, standing on the back of a Turtle, holding up the World.

This leads me to believe that it's been a pair of four the entire time. However, due to something Zunisha did in the past, she's been forced to walk the Earth alone for 1000 years as a punishment.

The popular theory is that Wano itself sits atop the back of a giant turtle. So if now truly is the promised time, and Dawn is meant to be brought to Wano, then Zunisha herself is walking towards Wano, as well as the other three Elephants from Thriller Bark. That way by arcs end, we'll have all four elephants, descending upon Wano (A Giant Turtle) which will be the beginning of a the Dawn of a New World. All Four Elephants, on the back of a Giant Turtle, meant to symbolize, holding up the New World that will soon be brought about.
r u talkin to me????..

Laugh Tale being under Enies Lobby is such an Oda thing to do. Seriously, how else do you hide an island?

The world governments symbol is a cross with 4 points and a center, similarly to how the Road Poneglyph islands mark the center.

Not only this, look at Marineford, it's literally a creasant moon shaped island. I could totally see it being one of the 4 RP locations. It's also entirely believable that the 3 ancient weapons sunk the right eye of Jaya there and moved the whole island somewhere else particularly a place where the knock up stream has the tendency to destroy or move anything on top of it.

Would be some amazing forshadowing work by Oda, and I support this theory entirely. Laugh Tale being at the literal bottom of the world is just an entirely new avenue of exploration, and probably the best place he could put the island

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Laugh Tale being under Enies Lobby is such an Oda thing to do. Seriously, how else do you hide an island?

The world governments symbol is a cross with 4 points and a center, similarly to how the Road Poneglyph islands mark the center.

Not only this, look at Marineford, it's literally a creasant moon shaped island. I could totally see it being one of the 4 RP locations. It's also entirely believable that the 3 ancient weapons sunk the right eye of Jaya there and moved the whole island somewhere else particularly a place where the knock up stream has the tendency to destroy or move anything on top of it.

Would be some amazing forshadowing work by Oda, and I support this theory entirely. Laugh Tale being at the literal bottom of the world is just an entirely new avenue of exploration, and probably the best place he could put the island
My only issue is (unless there is an underwater way to get there) how did Rogers crew just waltz past marine security

My only issue is (unless there is an underwater way to get there) how did Rogers crew just waltz past marine security
The even bigger issue is how come there isn't a single high ranking official permanently stationed at Enies Lobby? Even Impel Down is much more fortified than Enies Lobby, and has an extremely deadly individual guarding the place.

Not to mention Akainu moved pretty much all of the main forces of the Marines to the New World.

It just seems pretty nonsensical for the most elusive island in the World to be that easily accessible if it was truly stationed underneath a Marine stronghold.

whats old:
Skypiea mirroring the entire One Piece journey
One Piece being at the bottom of the ocean
Shandora once being part of the Ancient Kingdom
Shandians and Birkans being decendants of the Moon Race

whats new:
number shenanigans
Enies Lobby

the numbers are only further evidence that the theories about Skypiea arc are likely correct. if it was not obvious enough before. D. being sworn enemies of the god. God Enel getting completely hard countered and so on.

as for EL theory. the rest checks out, but this is a little bit too much as of now.
Oars race moved the left eye away and then sank it somewhere in the ocean.

I think that is not really an issue,remember how Whitebeard showed up at marineford?he coated his ships and went underwater,i think roger could get there this way,i don't think the gates cover the entire bottom of the ocean floor!

whats old:
Skypiea mirroring the entire One Piece journey
One Piece being at the bottom of the ocean
Shandora once being part of the Ancient Kingdom
Shandians and Birkans being decendants of the Moon Race

whats new:
number shenanigans
Enies Lobby

the numbers are only further evidence that the theories about Skypiea arc are likely correct. if it was not obvious enough before. D. being sworn enemies of the god. God Enel getting completely hard countered and so on.

as for EL theory. the rest checks out, but this is a little bit too much as of now.
Oars race moved the left eye away and then sank it somewhere in the ocean.
Roger's japanese dub speech could be read as "bottom',some words plays there!

I

Indigo

My only problem with Enies Lobby being this sacred place and is suposed to be protected by the Marines and World Governament, was that they send a fucking Buster Call on the island, they were completely ready to destroy it and there had to be news out there of an attack going on in Enies Lobby and nobody big showed up to the protect the place, if it really was that important, i think the security is severly lacking.

I would bet on God Valley being the missing left eye island, not Enies Lobby. But then there's still the mystery of Onigashima.

Isn't Sanji going to be the best explorer ever after finding the all blue? :optimistic:
yes he wil :))))..

My only problem with Enies Lobby being this sacred place and is suposed to be protected by the Marines and World Governament, was that they send a fucking Buster Call on the island, they were completely ready to destroy it and there had to be news out there of an attack going on in Enies Lobby and nobody big showed up to the protect the place, if it really was that important, i think the security is severly lacking.

I would bet on God Valley being the missing left eye island, not Enies Lobby. But then there's still the mystery of Onigashima.
helo my frend..i like teh way u tink..someday u wil be great monga debaterr..

Last edited: