[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
then u and marimo are just town

or one of u is and beta is trying to play slick
Then that would be bussing or possibly gamethrowing again. You think he would out his teammate once again? Even after getting banned because of that lol?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then that would be bussing or possibly gamethrowing again. You think he would out his teammate once again? Even after getting banned because of that lol?
its the opposite of bussing
he just threw 2 townies names out there and called them scum

or one of them town one scum, so if the townie flipped (they might kill him to flip) we will think the other is towny

slick plan

Yuelyn

its the opposite of bussing
he just threw 2 townies names out there and called them scum

or one of them town one scum, so if the townie flipped (they might kill him to flip) we will think the other is towny

slick plan
Oh right. It’s not bussing. :lawsigh:

But what you are saying makes sense. But I doubt Beta would out his scummate like that again. If one flips town then we kill the other. So his scummate is dead for sure. It could go either way, but this makes me think that both Dest and Larimo are town.

I don’t think we should listen to Beta anyway.

Oh right. It’s not bussing. :lawsigh:

But what you are saying makes sense. But I doubt Beta would out his scummate like that again. If one flips town then we kill the other. So his scummate is dead for sure. It could go either way, but this makes me think that both Dest and Larimo are town.

I don’t think we should listen to Beta anyway.
There's no way that Beta would throw me or Marimo under the bus if we were his mates considering what he did to TAC.

Yuelyn

There's no way that Beta would throw me or Marimo under the bus if we were his mates considering what he did to TAC.
I think so too. I doubt you are scum. And Larimo could go either way since him coasting is NAI. But since Beta mentioned him, I think it’s more likely that he is town. Maybe anon too since Beta tried shooting him. I think he was bluffing though.

So this doesn’t leave a lot of players that could be teammates with Beta. I also doubt there is a 2nd faction.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Beta being on a team of 3 would be inconsistent with his confession. He said “my other mates”, that means at least 2 more besides him. That would mean he’s saying there are at least 7 Scum between two teams. He also said there’s a SK.

No way I see there being 8 Scum in this 20 person game.

His own statements don’t add up. Beta isn’t worth listening to, he’s trying to sow confusion and chaos to help his team. Nothing he says can be trusted enough to use.

If we get absolute confirmation later that there are two teams, then sure we can come back to it. @Ekkologix
Oh I didn't suggest whether or not my mates were alive.

You really need me in this game. I'm like a bank account!

Status
Not open for further replies.