[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Or that's at least the most likely scenario. I doubt he is a Mafia of the other faction who can eventually absorb attacks.

The other team is drawn imo. Probably Marimo/Destroya + Flowa + Tobi.

Flowa just pulled a TMI slip so I just confirmed the multi ball for you guys.

Or that's at least the most likely scenario. I doubt he is a Mafia of the other faction who can eventually absorb attacks.

Why are you able to perform 2 actions?

Any person you doubt probably scum.

Aye, thanks. That WU reminded me of AOT in a way, that's why I was asking.
If we had Eren in this game I could see him only operating during the day. It would explain why we’ve seen that action during the day but not at night. Titans usually aren’t active at night (need sunlight). They have been able to be active because of moonlight in the manga/anime so it definitely isn’t a hard rule, but still it isn’t far fetched to think that the game could lean into it for flavor mechanics. Although if he is one of our day vigs I’m not sure why he hasn’t shown up this phase.

If Beta flips we should consider what we should do next and discuss now.
Ryu, Ekko, Anon are my biggest Scum leans, not in any order. I also have issues totally trusting You or Dest lol. The WU clicks with what Beta said but it’s possible Beta made that claim after seeing your WU to cover for you. However if that was true I think someone else would have come forward and called that out since they’d have recognized their own ability.

If no one ever comes forward then it helps your case a lot. If anyone with that ability is silenced make a scene lol.

Anyone knows who plays with corpses?
I can think of a few Necromancer’s both good and bad, but it’s also possible that whatever necromancy is going on, it isn’t inherent to anyone’s actual character.

There are DFs and other additional abilities to be picked up in this game so Idk if it’s enough to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.