Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
read this. and what I said earlier.

and if you still think I am the scum out of the 2 of us go on and vote me, the important part of this is one of us dies.
Well, it could be a lucky guess as well, so either way it's a really really bold play, but not impossible

Though right now it's looking in your favor
 
I mean fuck it
I am the lookout, I am not an amnesiac. I visited Lindltaylor last night, nobody visited Lindl last night. I already told Juliet this. she can confirm.
I know pretty damn well I will look like an executioner now with Fuji as my target, but do I give a damn fuck? hell fucking no. do a 1 for 1. kill me to prove this idc, I got the Arso, totally worth it.
Why would this mean Fruitji is the arso:
-He said he is sheriff, he will keep getting innocents for a decade, he is the fucking arso. doused players investigate innocent for sheriff fyi
- he didn't visit lind. A lying sheriff is not a fucking sheriff. and he whispered me the same shit, and I gave him a chance to explain himself if this was a 9d gameplay, he didn't. there's no bullshitting yourself out of this.
- He claimed straight out of the blue, for absolutely no real reason, it was just to get a safe passage, his explanation was ridicoulous. I have played like at least 70% of all the games on OJ and quite several flash ones. sheriffs don't claim this casually. that's fucking rare, nobody claims like this.
- worst case he is a werewolf, (cuz invest results are sheriff,werewolf,exe...)no fucking way he is town.
Flip the votes, you either vote me or Fuji. jail and execute Van.
@Light D Lamperouge @Flower @Ratchet @lindl @Cray Cray @Melontonin
if you don't lynch me I will be confirmed town and I certainly need protection.
- way too fucking informative lynch whether it's me or him
To get a free pass from scum kills (look at hololive) and town unnecessarily wasting actions on me. and I saved my way back telling the truth to Juliet whom I trust. that's a win win situation.
Vote lynch Fuji
if I am an executioner, I wouldn't know nobody visited Lindltaylor. so if you did visit Lindl that would confirm I am lying, so come out and say it.
@Lord Melkor @krogothwolf @T-Pein™ @Midnight Delight
tagging the people I didn't tag earlier and are not on the thread rn
 

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
‎
Vote lynch Fuji

I'm just gonna go with the majority. If Fuji flips town, then someone should try to shoot or block Borto.
 

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
‎
When i flip town it means Borto the Exe won and hes night immune anyways.

Betraying me Tris?:doffycry:
We could still lynch him or the Jailor could execute him. If you flip town, we will avenge you Frigo.

But his claim sounds more believable. :catsweat:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top