Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off with that Enma bullshit. Enma will get nothing. BS sword. Should've been buried with Lolden.

Wado will cut Kaido's head.
Funny enough, this is something I actually can see (Wado > Enma) and its outcome.

Listen, like I've said many times already, if ZKK happens at the end of the arc, then so be it. I have no issues with it (my issue, as stated before, is with Zoro directly fighting Kaido again after leaving the roof, its a different argument). Narratively it can work if Oda actually decides to let Zoro kill a main villain. Hell, maybe its even possible Zoro and Adult Momo cut both Dragon Kaido and Orochi's last head off respectively at the same time.

We have seen Zoro cut Kaido with Enma and scar him. Thats great. But the sword lacks appropriate mastery. It likely will not turn black this arc (Tengu's comments only specify that with Zoro, it can eventually turn black, not implying against Kaido), Zoro only just received it.

But if you compare all 3 blades and their names, there are some interesting points to discuss:

- Ame no Habakiri: Snake Slayer of Heaven. Very clearly this meant for Orochi. If Momo possesses it, then it does make sense if "mature" Momo is the one to finish Orochi off. Ame was forged by Tengu. Consequently, not much is known yet about Tetsu. Maybe since we are heading back to the capital, we will begin to see why the Tetsu created the blade and why it might be meant for Orochi.

- Enma: King of Hell. Sort of the opposing to Ame right? However, both Ame and Enma only managed to cut Kaido. Enma, to Zoro, did performed the same feat to Kaido as Oden performed with both blades, we can agree right? Enma was created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the swordsmith that also created Wado, which was passed down to Koushiro and then Kuina.

- Wado Ichimonji: Straight Line Through the Path of Harmony......hmmm Wano Kuni....Country of Harmony. It might mean something in a grander context. Maybe Zoro uses this blade to perform what you are expecting against Kaido. Maybe Zoro also finally manages to turn this blade black as well. Very clearly Zoro is also related to the Shimotsuki in some form. Perhaps like Tenguyama, we will learn the significance of Zoro's lineage in the coming chapters, where Wado is instead highlighted.

So yeah...instead of Zoro just following Oden's footsteps, maybe he uses a blade he's had since he was 8 and manages to turn it black (by whatever means you expect it to be, we don't have to argue about that). Funny enough, I also expect Sandai Kitetsu to break at some point or be traded for Nidai. Its a straight upgrade for Zoro and must happen this arc. Shodai is clearly wielded by Monk dude, so he ain't getting that any time soon.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lol at the lesbians shaking, that's a funny response.

Terrible out of character moment for Zoro, he's gotten so god damn soft. He should have slashed that stupid fox and taken back what's his without giving two shits about any of them because they arent Shimotsuki's

Ryuma would be ashamed of Zoro
Imagine Ryuma's reaction if he heard that Zoro willingly let go of Shusui for a sword that was wielded by a loser who ruined Wano country for 20 years.

One of the worst character moments for Zoro.

I hope Enma gets fucking broken or buried.

Funny enough, this is something I actually can see (Wado > Enma) and its outcome.

Listen, like I've said many times already, if ZKK happens at the end of the arc, then so be it. I have no issues with it (my issue, as stated before, is with Zoro directly fighting Kaido again after leaving the roof, its a different argument). Narratively it can work if Oda actually decides to let Zoro kill a main villain. Hell, maybe its even possible Zoro and Adult Momo cut both Dragon Kaido and Orochi's last head off respectively at the same time.

We have seen Zoro cut Kaido with Enma and scar him. Thats great. But the sword lacks appropriate mastery. It likely will not turn black this arc (Tengu's comments only specify that with Zoro, it can eventually turn black, not implying against Kaido).

But if you compare all 3 blades and their names:

- Ame no Habakiri: Snake Slayer of Heaven. Very clearly this meant for Orochi. If Momo possesses it, then it does make sense if "mature" Momo is the one to finish Orochi off. Ame was forged by Tengu. Consequently, not much is known yet about Tetsu. Maybe since we are heading back to the capital, we will begin to see why the Tetsu created the blade and why it might be meant for Orochi.

- Enma: King of Hell. Sort of the opposing to Ame right? However, both Ame and Enma only managed to cut Kaido. Enma, to Zoro, did performed the same feat to Kaido as Oden performed with both blades, we can agree right? Enma was created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo, the swordsmith that also created Wado, which was passed down to Koushiro and then Kuina.

- Wado Ichimonji: Straight Line Through the Path of Harmony......hmmm Wano Kuni....Country of Harmony. It might mean something in a grander context. Maybe Zoro uses this blade to perform what you are expecting against Kaido. Maybe Zoro also finally manages to turn this blade black as well. Very clearly Zoro is also related to the Shimotsuki in some form. Perhaps like Tenguyama, we will learn the significance of Zoro's lineage in the coming chapters, where Wado is instead highlighted.

So yeah...instead of Zoro just following Oden's footsteps, maybe he uses a blade he's had since he was 8 and manages to turn it black (by whatever means you expect it to be, we don't have to argue about that). Funny enough, I also expect Sandai Kitetsu to break at some point or be traded for Nidai. Its a straight upgrade for Zoro and must happen this arc. Shodai is clearly wielded by Monk dude, so he ain't getting that any time soon.
Bing you get the big picture

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

We have seen Zoro cut Kaido with Enma and scar him. Thats great. But the sword lacks appropriate mastery. It likely will not turn black this arc (Tengu's comments only specify that with Zoro, it can eventually turn black, not implying against Kaido), Zoro only just received it.

But if you compare all 3 blades and their names, there are some interesting points to discuss:

When I saw reply this long I immediately thought u prepared another Zoro vs King explanation

Enma doesn't deserve the recognition it gets. It's the wielder's power. Enma is nothing more than a tool to channel the user's strength.

Although my biggest problem here is that with the forging of the Black Blades. It seems that swords have something like an achievement counter.

Oden wielded Enma for years and he provided a lot. If Enma goes black it means Zoro didn't do that much. For me, it's Wado going black first or none of them.

Imagine Ryuma's reaction if he heard that Zoro willingly let go of Shusui for a sword that was wielded by a loser who ruined Wano country for 20 years.

One of the worst character moments for Zoro.

I hope Enma gets fucking broken or buried.
Surprised more Sanji stans dont point out that moment as a bad character moment for Zoro. One of the worst Zoro moments if not the worst Zoro moment for how disappointing that was

I hope Zoro goes, here is your Enma back, im going to get my sword because Ryuma would look down on me with Shame

Then slash up that stupid fox for being a coward and not fighting for wano as well
Post automatically merged:

I'm still laughing at the GPS joke and it just hit my head like that so I typed it.
GPS joke?

I think its still possible. A lot of people here don't think far ahead enough. It was the same shit that happened when I still continued to suggest Zoro vs King even after they were on the rooftop. People couldn't fathom the idea that fights would continue after it. Yet here we are arguing if Zoro is fighting King or going back to the roof.

Same thing. Momo and Luffy could get to the roof. Fulfill the Momotaro thing with Yamato and Marco, then when everyone loses again and it's just Luffy, Momo pursues Orochi when Luffy tells him too. He won't be strong enough to hurt Kaido I'm sure, but I can totally see him offing a weakling like Orochi and his last head, with the literal snake slayer blade
I like how you'd rather ignore that Momo, just like Zoro, earlier proclaimed that Luffy will win.

But that aside, I've seen you hard-shove your Zoro not fighting Kaido again prediction based off of just the dialogue and ignoring any buildup or characterization. If he does fight Kaido again with Luffy after all, curious if you're gonna take the L, disappear or just shittalk like these other people who've been wrong the entire arc but continue to do so (not saying you're among them)?:optimistic:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Surprised more Sanji stans dont point out that moment as a bad character moment for Zoro. One of the worst Zoro moments if not the worst Zoro moment for how disappointing that was

I hope Zoro goes, here is your Enma back, im going to get my sword because Ryuma would look down on me with Shame

Then slash up that stupid fox for being a coward and not fighting for wano as well
Post automatically merged:

GPS joke?
Same.

Even if not Shusui. I hope he takes Nidai.

GPS joke:

Zoro will probably use both Enma and Wado, it would ne a way of taking revenge for both himself and Oden. I also hope the Sandai gets broken at some point of the war so he can either get the Nidai or so that Tengu can reforge the Sandai into either an O wazamono or straight up Saijou wazamono

The best scenario for me if by some miracle Zoro crafts his own sword
As a token of gratitude for saving Wano, Zoro will be crafted and presented his very own blade by Tengu; the newest addition to the 21 Great Swords

:optimistic:

According to the book, by the end, there'll be 15 supreme blades rather than 12. So Zoro needs at least 3 top 21 blades to achieve that, since blackening should only boost grade by 1

What revenge for Oden? Are you fucking delusional? They have nothing to do with each other. Zoro only knows Oden from fairy tales and that he wields his stupid ass sword.
He got his sword dude, straight from his sister. And he has been training Oden's son:seriously: Kaido even noted to how his haki feels similar to Oden's

What revenge for Oden? Are you fucking delusional? They have nothing to do with each other. Zoro only knows Oden from fairy tales and that he wields his stupid ass sword.
Bruh t's already been established that swordsman carry the will or their swords. Those wills come from the previous owners. It's the same way Zoro is carrying out kuinas will.

However I do agree that wado will get more shine in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.