Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy asking Adult Momo to go to the rooftop.
Momotaro tale

Yeah Momo killing Orochi :kobeha:
I think its still possible. A lot of people here don't think far ahead enough. It was the same shit that happened when I still continued to suggest Zoro vs King even after they were on the rooftop. People couldn't fathom the idea that fights would continue after it. Yet here we are arguing if Zoro is fighting King or going back to the roof.

Same thing. Momo and Luffy could get to the roof. Fulfill the Momotaro thing with Yamato and Marco, then when everyone loses again and it's just Luffy, Momo pursues Orochi when Luffy tells him too. He won't be strong enough to hurt Kaido I'm sure, but I can totally see him offing a weakling like Orochi and his last head, with the literal snake slayer blade

Last edited:
I think its still possible. A lot of people here don't think far ahead enough. It was the same shit that happened when I still continued to suggest Zoro vs King even after they were on the rooftop. People couldn't fathom the idea that fights would continue after it. Yet here we are arguing the where or not Zoro is fighting King or going back to the roof.

Same thing. Momo and Luffy could get to the roof. Fulfill the Momotaro thing with Yamato and Marco, then when everyone loses again and it's just Luffy, Momo pursues Orochi when Luffy tells him too. He won't be strong enough to hurt Kaido I'm sure, but I can totally see him offing a weakling like Orochi and his last head, with the literal snake slayer blade
In the rooftop portion, everyone was so sure Zoro will fight Kaido only. I used Nami's "I need stronger lightning" comment as evidence to suggest Zoro will leave the rooftop.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's barely the premise. You aren't getting it at all.

The main argument is pure dialogue:

- Zoro before Luffy fell "Leave Kaido to Luffy", which Sanji acknowledged.

- Momo after Luffy fell "Luffy will win". Neither Zoro nor Sanji's reactions were shown here because they already believe he can win, as shown before

- Yamato after Luffy fell "I can't beat you, but I will hold you off until Luffy returns!"

None of these involve Zoro, before and after Luffy lost his Haki. And narratively, it does not matter that Luffy fell. This is the same MC that told his crew he would beat Crocodile, only to lose, then make the proclamation again with Water, only to lose AGAIN and fight with his blood.

Your arguments make no sense, they are based on fan wishes and "how can something be X" without actually realizing that your opinions dont matter to how a story will go.

Zoro vs King is shit writing? Too bad you aren't the author. Zoro using Enma on Kaido is set up? Yea, it already happened between 1000-1010, the plotline is now over. He cut Kaido. He couldn't kill him. He's leaving it to Luffy to win. We got from points A -> B -> C already with this plotline. It finished.

Not to even mention that Marco's fight with King has yet to be shown at all, King has yet to use his hybrid, unlike how Queen has for Sanji (same can be said for Jack), and Zoro himself was the one interested in helping the performance floor.

There you go, nothing to do with Zoro and Sanji facing the number 2 and 3 respectively, but very clearly also part of the argument because it almost always happens.
We will see, although I'm 100% sure about my W on this one.

Zoro will not fight King. Unless he will one-shot him and go to the roof again. Still not a fight. Zoro is stronger.

In the rooftop portion, everyone was so sure Zoro will fight Kaido only. I used Nami's "I need stronger lightning" comment as evidence to suggest Zoro will leave the rooftop.
Yep, it was very clear like halfway through the fight that, in hindsight at least, that people were going to be removed from the rooftop over time. Zeus needed to get back down for Nami. Consequently, some would have to hold off BM, which ended up being Kid and Law.

Hakai and injuring Zoro was Oda's own prerogative, I was just expecting Zoro to get sent back down by Luffy verbally, not via injury (which in the end was better and satisfied fans more anyway since he cut Kaido and has CoC)

Read my response to him. Yes, narritively it made sense because by chapter 1004, Nami claimed she needs stronger lightning, implying Zeus. BM was on the roof, and waddya know by 1008/1009, BM was knocked off the roof and Kid, Killer left to fight her.

The implication was that the fight on the roof would not last as a 5v2. Soon after Zoro and Law were also removed and it became a 1v1.

Read my response to him. Yes, narritively it made sense because by chapter 1004, Nami claimed she needs stronger lightning, implying Zeus. BM was on the roof, and waddya know by 1008/1009, BM was knocked off the roof and Kid, Killer left to fight her.

The implication was that the fight on the roof would not last as a 5v2. Soon after Zoro and Law were also removed and it became a 1v1.
Ok makes complete sense now that you explained it
Post automatically merged:

If Ame Habakiri ever cuts Orochi’s head, yiu can be damn sure Enma is cutting Kaidou’s head off.
Agreed. People in this forum haven't even looked up the history of Enma. And why it's going to give kaido exactly what he wants. A meaningful death

Fuck off with that Enma bullshit. Enma will get nothing. BS sword. Should've been buried with Lolden.

Wado will cut Kaido's head.
You are a freaking smart man. It makes sense when you think of it. Damn it hit me late but you are right. Why else would they also bring up wado in the same breath as Enma. Especially having it also made by the same person as the one that made Enma. Because it is setting up for wado to be the one to become a black blade against kaido first. Since zoro had it the longest. This man is a genuis

Status
Not open for further replies.