Status
Not open for further replies.
momo aint cutting kaido lmfao. ame no habakiri by legend was the sword used to cut diwn the beast orochi. if anything momo's cutting down orochi's final head as per the myth
I can see the whole Momotaro thing happening. Eventually Yamato/Momo/Marco (let's assume he's the bird in the myth) leave the roof and Luffy fights Kaido. Then Momo takes on/cuts Orochi's last head when he becomes relevant to the plot again lol, whenever that is...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I can see the whole Momotaro thing happening. Eventually Yamato/Momo/Marco (let's assume he's the bird in the myth) leave the roof and Luffy fights Kaido. Then Momo takes on/cuts Orochi's last head when he becomes relevant to the plot again lol, whenever that is...
its interesting that orochi still hss a head left. kaido cuts 1. the scabbards cut 6. so the other one is for momo with ame no habakiri

Just a reminder that the kozuki symbol is a pheasant. The kozuki gave Zoro Enma. A sword weilded by kozuki oden. And in Japan the nation bird is a GREEN pheasant.

Zoro: has green hair, and carries the will of the kozuki (symbol of the peasant)

Luffy: has thee word monkey in his name

Yamato: wolf/dog devil fruit

Momo: Legend of momotaro

It depends. Even if some of them make sense. The idea of King vs Zoro is long gone and dead fella.

I know the premise of what was meant to be SH's power structure. Luffy fights big baddy. Zoro fights 2nd and Lanji fights some troll.

But it is all over starting with Wano. How can a Zoro fan be more hyped for a fight with someone as badly written and wasted as King instead of round 2 vs Kaido?

Also you know for the record that King is not the swordsman you are looking for. Just let it go bro.
That's barely the premise. You aren't getting it at all.

The main argument is pure dialogue:

- Zoro before Luffy fell "Leave Kaido to Luffy", which Sanji acknowledged.

- Momo after Luffy fell "Luffy will win". Neither Zoro nor Sanji's reactions were shown here because they already believe he can win, as shown before

- Yamato after Luffy fell "I can't beat you, but I will hold you off until Luffy returns!"

None of these involve Zoro, before and after Luffy lost his Haki. And narratively, it does not matter that Luffy fell. This is the same MC that told his crew he would beat Crocodile, only to lose, then make the proclamation again with Water, only to lose AGAIN and fight with his blood.

Your arguments make no sense, they are based on fan wishes and "how can something be X" without actually realizing that your opinions dont matter to how a story will go.

Zoro vs King is shit writing? Too bad you aren't the author. Zoro using Enma on Kaido is set up? Yea, it already happened between 1000-1010, the plotline is now over. He cut Kaido. He couldn't kill him. He's leaving it to Luffy to win. We got from points A -> B -> C already with this plotline. It finished.

Not to even mention that Marco's fight with King has yet to be shown at all, King has yet to use his hybrid, unlike how Queen has for Sanji (same can be said for Jack), and Zoro himself was the one interested in helping the performance floor.

There you go, nothing to do with Zoro and Sanji facing the number 2 and 3 respectively, but very clearly also part of the argument because it almost always happens.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Just a reminder that the kozuki is a pheasant. The kozuki gave Zoro Enma. A sword weilded by kozuki oden. And in Japan the nation bird is a GREEN pheasant.

Zoro: has green hair, and carries the will of the kozuki (symbol of the peasant)

Luffy: has thee word monkey in his name

Yamato: wolf/dog devil fruit

Momo: Legend of momotaro
bet ur account?

Status
Not open for further replies.