Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see...
:cheers:

What is now you point?
Did we reader now that he use haki back then? Did Zoro know that he use haki back then? Did Luffy know the concept of haki?
You take your arguments out of your ass and coming with something who is far back in Pre ts.

Now we as reader now haki, we know the concept, Luffy know haki, Robin know haki, why Luffy should lie about Robin not having haki, are really so denial to not even wanna accept that lmao?
Robin couldn´t hurt Monet, Luffy literally confirm it their is no point to deny it at this point.
No one expect Luffy, Zoro and Sanji had haki or do you wanna tell us that you know more then Oda,Luffy and Robin?

Stop it and accept that Robin can use now CoA, probably even full body.#
:cheers:
1) Yep.

2) Point is pretty apparent playa, the claim she did not use it vs Monet is irrelevant if she did not use the technique.
We knew Haki since Shabondy, at least CoA, but Oda referenced it in Jaya.
It does not matter what we knew so far, the concept of haki specific techniques exist because of it.

3) I have no problem accepting if it turns out that way, it has not though.

nobody gives a shit about momo lol. if anything a hella lot of fans here were mad at oda for that since its bad writing on his part.

stop virtue signalling and pretending like you arent baiting in this thread for reactio s
Wtf im not baiting
Im just pointing the obvious that you’re all having a mental breakdown and nothing happened yet

just wait until MKK happened
THEN have your meltdown

1) Yep.

2) Point is pretty apparent playa, the claim she did not use it vs Monet is irrelevant if she did not use the technique.
We knew Haki since Shabondy, at least CoA, but Oda referenced it in Jaya.
It does not matter what we knew so far, the concept of haki specific techniques exist because of it.

3) I have no problem accepting if it turns out that way, it has not though.
True , if Robin learned Haki in the timeskip it would be a plot hole because of monet, my guess is that maybe Zoro teached her armament. I believe oda is too smart for this

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wtf im not baiting
Im just pointing the obvious that you’re all having a mental breakdown and nothing happened yet

just wait until MKK happened
THEN have your meltdown
people are having a breakdown cos of the momo growing up bullshit. which is bad writing and it turned into oda fans vs people who criticize one piece. about this and about robin's powerups having weird interaction with the timeline.

nobody thinks mkk is gonna happen except yall candylickers lmfaoo. anything to put down zoro, everything to down play zoro.

True , if Robin learned Haki in the timeskip it would be a plot hole because of monet, my guess is that maybe Zoro teached her armament. I believe oda is too smart for this
It would be, wouldn´t be the first time.
Training for 2 months is also fine, but why would a technique she learned in timeskip overshadow Haki reveal when Sanji can not even use that Haki?

Status
Not open for further replies.