Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my impression is wrong but to me it seems like there are two guys claiming ZKK is debunked and at least 10 guys talking about how the entire chat is about people claiming ZKK is debunked.

Bruh and I hope they didn’t use that flashback to say “look she had haki this whole time!”

Oda really is going out like Kishi with these plot holes :lawsigh:
Im sure the flashback just show how she learn the technique. It like learning G2,DJ or Ashura,she learn skills. Haki in case im sure she learn it after DR. Luffy said only he,Zoro and Sanji had haki and databook pointed it out too. I doubt that Oda debunk his own statement from back then.

Bruh and I hope they didn’t use that flashback to say “look she had haki this whole time!”

Oda really is going out like Kishi with these plot holes :lawsigh:
Yeah the threshold really decreased over time, dude´s being going at it for nearly 25 years.

I think only Kochikame had a longer weekly run time, but it had far more assistants.

i want to make a quick calculation to predict what would happen to Sanji after a 3 seconds Hakai
Vergo WITHOUT hardening damage = Crack Sanji's leg
Vergo WITH hardening damage = Almost Break Sanji's leg
Kaido NO NAME Club attack is ROUGHLY 1000 times stronger then Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji's leg gets vapourized
Kaido NAMED Club attack with CoC is ROUGHLY 5000 times stronger then Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji's leg gets vaporized and Sanji dies
Kaido + Big Mom Conquest of the Sea is ROUGHLY 20000 times stronger the Vergo's kick with hardening = Sanji Dies along with ALL the sanji's in every parallel world

Im sure the flashback just show how she learn the technique. It like learning G2,DJ or Ashura,she learn skills. Haki in case im sure she learn it after DR. Luffy said only he,Zoro and Sanji had haki and databook pointed it out too. I doubt that Oda debunk his own statement from back then.
I hope so, because these spoilers are creating a stupid plot hole. Just have her awaken it or say that she trained during the whole WCI arc + the two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.