Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I predicted that Momo will lift Onigashima and get Orochi as an adult.

But now I've changed my mind.

Momo will not become an adult

Momo has been calling himself weak. He loathes himself and his own shortcomings. He instead wishes he was someone like Kaido; a big, menacing monster who could help everyone.

And asking for adult is merely his way of escaping it. A shortcut so he could drop the persona behind

But that's obv not what's going to happen. Shinobu refused and it'll be mostly dropped. Momo will overcome these weaknesses by himself rather than look for those shortcomings. Dunno what he'll accomplish, but it'll likely be big:

If Momo and Shinobu are at the end of the chapter don’t expect it to be dropped. This is a weekly manga, you can’t create a cliffhanger off a “no”

Sanji was it doing nothing but walking a few feet everyday and sleepy. That's very different than being engaged in a battle. I know that's hard for you to understand.

What is worse Kaido being bested by injured and poor condition Zoro. Or Mihawk having an even clash with Vista while not taking him serious or even looking at him.

:milaugh:
Sorry i made a simple calculation
And it showed
Kid sanji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> adult zoro

be mad at the calculation

If Momo and Shinobu are at the end of the chapter don’t expect it to be dropped. This is a weekly manga, you can’t create a cliffhanger off a “no”
Shinobu denied it this chapter alone.

Either way, I'm betting on adult thing not happening. It's obvious to me what route Oda is going with this; he'll not devolve Momo into a cheap, short-cut PU given the development and build-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.