Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big plot point.

It's Momo's progress of going from hating himself, to finding spoilers, to ultimately overcoming his weakness.

And it's not a cliffhanger anyway. It'd be a cliffhanger if Momo said that in last panel.
Exactly, this is a weekly series. Chapter won’t end with Shinobu saying no and as far as we know that topic is the topic that closest out the chapter. There is more to this that the spoiler providers are not telling us

also can’t you put your bias aside? What I want and what Oda wants are two different things

Robin knows about haki more or less as she commented about Luffy CoC in fishmen island. Probably she got hang of it now after long time. This could be the result of her training in 2 years + 2 months journey in this new world. She is not like Usopp/Nami/Brook/Franky who has no one to teach them about haki but Robin had. It is just that she can use now.

nahh ive never said anything about zkk apart from the fact that it has solid backing, buildup and proof.

yes. im the "bioplor" one.
Nooooooooooo
You believe it will happen otherwise you wouldn’t have argued with me
But since i made the bet on your account deletion you chickened out
Saying stuff like I never said it won’t happen “100%”

you don’t have faith in your boy obviously

Base Luffy holding his own against Base Lucci when he couldn't hurt someone five times weaker in the arc before. If you think Luffy's mindset impacted his PL, then Sanji going from barely breaking Blueno's Tekkai to almost breaking Jabra's Tekkai in matter of hours if not less can also be a good example.
Yep mindset.
Which is consistent, he did not break Blueno´s, he was close to it, dude went white-eyed though and barely held on, whereas he just hurt Jabra and also never broke it. The slight discrepancy is different technique used in each case respectively.

Katakuri isn't a logia.

Robin having rudimentary armament Haki is just fine. Remember that the monster trio Straw Hats were great martial artists before the timeskip, so advancing was much easier for them than it would be for others. Oda is apparently plugging a plot hole now so I'm relieved.
Oda called it Logia in the weekly chapter, then changed it to special paramecia in the volume after fans pointed out (iirc) that Oda mentioned before only natural elements can be Logia.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You believe it will happen otherwise you wouldn’t have argued with me
said it multiple times before but here we go again. you were baiting in this thread and i clapped back at you lmfao.

But since i made the bet on your account deletion you chickened out
lmfaoo stop twistin narratives. you got caught with your pants down about the susanoo theory. then you brought in zkk which ive never said a word about lmfao to get out of keeping a turd as your avi for a month. coward.

Exactly, this is a weekly series. Chapter won’t end with Shinobu saying no and as far as we know that topic is the topic that closest out the chapter. There is more to this that the spoiler providers are not telling us

also can’t you put your bias aside. What I want and what Oda wants are two different things
?

I'm merely judging his character and buildup Oda setup and how I perceive them. I find it near impossible that Oda will do age-up thing. If I'm wrong I'll gladly accept my poor judgement.

But idk why you'd call it bias. Because your opinion is different? Either way, I'm sure we'll be here next week, and the week after, and there won't be a loladult momo. Oda isn't killing the development he has built up for a cheap short-cut. That's not how he'll develop Oden's son.

?

I'm merely judging his character and buildup Oda setup and how I perceive them. I find it near impossible that Oda will do age-up thing. If I'm wrong I'll gladly accept my poor judgement.

But idk why you'd call it bias. Because your opinion is different? Either way, I'm sure we'll be here next week, and the week after, and there won't be a loladult momo. Oda isn't killing the development he has built up for a cheap short-cut. That's not how he'll develop Oden's son.
I call it bias because you’re clearly invested in this and it’s skewing your opinion. Take your opinion out, does it make sense to end the chapter in a simple “no”?

also latest spoilers does hint that they will go through with it

Status
Not open for further replies.