Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami basically got Zeus, but for real this time. And she did use Tornado Tempo (previous version was a gag attack, and the anime's version was an actual tornado), even though it failed.
So the characters who still didn’t get to show their timeskip training in battle have more things to show than those who did? Huh.

G

Gorosei Informer

Robin fans want Oda bringing back her pre-timeskip Bangs, they got it in different version :usoprice:
Robin brought the @Bango🍅 to Mario instead

:mihanha::willsmith:

Wait, Bango?

:laughmoji::sanmoji::saden::lulz:

PRAISE BANGMI/BANGO! YOU BROUGHT THE BEST PART OF ROBIN BACK!

:lunazing::cheers::lumazed::stealthblack:

Seriously though, I am so extremely happy about this! I really couldn't have asked better from Oda! Genuinely getting emotional, tear eyed here! For almost 2 decades now, us Robin fans have been dying of desperation for Oda to remember her and truly give her some love and badass moments again! Especially after Enies Lobby too!

That day has FINALLY come! It took way too damn long but still better than never! :finally:
:queenmoji::funky:

Yeah def doesn't look like fullbody haki, still have to see if she has any on her limbs, tho with her turning into that giant devil probably haki aint needed and have it for another arc unlock CoO and CoA off screen to improve her power output
I think armement is basically going to to be her final power-up, after that she doesn't really have more room to growth (except mastering it better)

Status
Not open for further replies.