Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m predicting that Epoida makes Rayleigh sweat and blocks several of his attacks, walrus dude sends Gaban flying, kid Shanks and kid BB tie with each other, and kid Vista wastes all 3 days trying to cut kid Buggy
Post automatically merged:

Point is that the powerscaling in this chapter is so nonsensical that you can draw any ridiculous conclusion that you want
Maybe we get an explanation in this later. Knowing Oda he always fills in the voids he leaves.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Absolute cancer is about to ensue based off a bs plot heavy friendly clash that was off paneled.

The only thing that really would have mattered was a Rayleigh and Oden clash, but low and behold Oda dodges it completely. Can't tell if Roger is simply that much stronger than Rayleigh or if Oden is that much weaker. Gabban definitely gave off the vibe that he was relative to Rayleigh though which makes it even more ridiculous that we're supposed to believe the two crews are equal. Mixed messages throughout this confrontation.

If WB was fighting seriously the entire island would have been in pieces clearly. He can't go all out and let loose with his crew fighting alongside him, that much we know. That's all the info I need to not look too deeply into this clash of crews.

Having said that Roger's crew looks incredibly underwhelming thanks to this.
It seems ray and even gaban took it lightly as they are completely fine with everyone else bandaged up.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Gaban got the best design in Roger Pirates
You have the best signature on wg and nf
Post automatically merged:

@MarineHQ62 ... I'm considering the math now

Akainu > Dark King might be a proven fact after this chapter

so as

Teach > Dark King

I just need to do the math carefully
Don't over think this bro. No need for multi variable vector calc. Enjoy the chapter and just ride out the wave. Each side of the fandom will be cancerous. Thats whats fun about all of this.

Absolute cancer is about to ensue based off a bs plot heavy friendly clash that was off paneled.

The only thing that really would have mattered was a Rayleigh and Oden clash, but low and behold Oda dodges it completely. Can't tell if Roger is simply that much stronger than Rayleigh or if Oden is that much weaker. Gabban definitely gave off the vibe that he was relative to Rayleigh though which makes it even more ridiculous that we're supposed to believe the two crews are equal. Mixed messages throughout this confrontation.

If WB was fighting seriously the entire island would have been in pieces clearly. He can't go all out and let loose with his crew fighting alongside him, that much we know. That's all the info I need to not look too deeply into this clash of crews.

Oda views Roger and WB as equals, so he thought that it would make sense for their crews to clash evenly too. That’s as far as Oda’s power level considerations went. He didn’t even consider that MJV are still only teens, along with a lot of the other DCs, or that Rayleigh and by proxy Gaban are at worst comparable to Admirals (though Prime Ray definitely got better portrayal than Kizaru).

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oda views Roger and WB as equals, so he thought that it would make sense for their crews to clash evenly too. That’s as far as Oda’s power level considerations went. He didn’t even consider that MJV are still only teens, along with a lot of the other DCs or that Rayleigh and by proxy Gaban are at worst comparable to Admirals (though Prime Ray definitely got better portrayal than Kizaru).
It seems ray and even gaban took it lightly as they are completely fine with everyone else bandaged up.
Yea Oda wants the crews to seem like equals just for the sake of the relationship between crews to seem organic, but when Rayleigh and Gabban look like they didn't even participate and with the island not being destroyed by the Gura alone, the underlying message here is to not take this seriously from a power ranking perspective. No one was going for the kill.

Oden is that much weaker. The attack he used on WB was stronger and Oden looked Shocked has hell.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea Oda wants the crews to seem like equals just for the sake of the relationship between crews to seem organic, but when Rayleigh and Gabban look like they didn't even participate and with the island not being destroyed by the Gura alone, the underlying message here is to not take this seriously from a power ranking perspective. No one was going for the kill.
Yup.
Instead lets focus on rogers and wbs leaking haki that zoro has shown signs of !!!

The only powerscaling things that I’m taking away from this chapter are:

Roger = WB
Gaban is close to Rayleigh
Oden is a mid diff for Roger, or a little lower
Marco, Jozu, and Vista were getting close to reaching YC level.

Everything else is nonsense

Bogard

You can't win

More importantly this chapter further confirms Prime Whitebeard/Roger were a lvl above top tiers. You didn't want to believe it when i told you :smithnie:

Let's not sully this amazing chapter too much with our power scaling, I imagine a different section will be wild enough very, very soon.
Oda don't give a fuck about power level ... in this case he really don't care about it

the only real power level thing I can understand from this chapter is that advance CoA can be beastly in highest level

about Dark King
the math won't work
cause base on the story so far

Prime Dark King > Kizaru
Kizaru ~ Akainu
Akainu > Prime Dark King

so .... I think Oda just want to tell his story ...

we need to wait for Dark King big feat to measure it probably

but as of now admirals can have a open claim to say Logia Admirals > Dark King

you can use this chapter as proof
and they would use Dark King Vs Kizaru as the counter logic

Status
Not open for further replies.