Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's honestly sad how you try to turn the events of this chapter in a way as if the arguments favor your side, but I'm actuality that was a 100% total loss to you this chapter....you know that "Hakiman" opinion of yours.

I have countless points from this chapter hyping admirals and dehyping your favourite boi, we can go through them one by one if you like ?

Since you're keeping that big talk up.

First question to start off bro, where was the sky splitting?
Remember when literally no one in MF ever used Hardening? How is it not obvious that Oda didn’t have Haki planned out back then?

Cough cough fan power levels are bs cough cough
This chapter proved that Admirals >> PK because they did way more damage to a way bigger island and they were the only ones fighting.

This chapter also proved that Yonko >> Admirals because Kizaru said that he would need help to capture Old Ray, who’s much weaker than Prime Ray, who can’t beat a couple of YCs in their teens.

Therefore, the only logical conclusions that we can reach from this chapter without any bias is that Yonkos >> Admirals ~ Prime Ray ~ Marco >> Roger~Prime WB
Post automatically merged:

Roger: " At least bring Garp or Sengoku"

The very same Roger basically makes Oden quit with a single slash
Well tbf Roger wanted to fight them to cure his boredom, and he was also clearly very excited to fight Oden, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.