Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Admiral is out of control hahahah

This chapter killed him
  • The fact that Shanks equally clashes with old beard, but their blades were touching which confirms that Shanks didn't have the level of Haki that Primebeard had.
"Hakiman"

The Whitebeard commanders were severely younger, weaker and more inexperienced, but were strong enough to fight the Roger pirates equally for three days.

Akainu took on those commander + crocodile all by himself
:milaugh:

Not mentioning that Mihawk>Shanks is all but confirmed
Kizaru said that he would need help if he wanted to capture Ray, the same Ray who in his prime apparently can’t beat teen Marco/Jozu/Vista. Not sure that you want to go down this route bud

Red Admiral is out of control hahahah

This chapter killed him
  • The fact that Shanks equally clashes with old beard, but their blades were touching which confirms that Shanks didn't have the level of Haki that Primebeard had.
"Hakiman"

The Whitebeard commanders were severely younger, weaker and more inexperienced, but were strong enough to fight the Roger pirates equally for three days.

Akainu took on those commander + crocodile all by himself
:milaugh:

Not mentioning that Mihawk>Shanks is all but confirmed
stop this sad show

a clash form 10 years ago were Oda had no clear idea about Haki is not a prove for anything and WB was no longer in same state of Haki as he was 30 years ago
Haki man is also got a double prove since Roger shotting HAKI OUT OF HIS ASS as I said before
and Prime Beard would kill Akainu like a joke
Mihawk > Shanks ... bullshit

you just want to say thing stuff to act as if you got the upper hand while everything is clearly on my side

simply by saying stuff things won't happen boy

In this one chapter, Oda has enabled:

1. Sanji wankers who are gonna say that Ray = Gaban and Zoro = Sanji
2. Marco wankers who are gonna say that teen Marco is YC1 and Prime Marco is mid top tier
3. Rayleigh downplayers who are gonna say that he’s only YC1 level
4. Yonko wankers who are gonna use this as proof that Yonkos trash Admirals since Kizaru admits that he would need help to capture Old Ray, who is much weaker than prime Ray, who can’t beat a couple of YCs when they were teens
5. Admiral wankers who are gonna say that Admirals stronger than Roger because Roger and WB did no damage to the island

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I love everything about WB this chapter

- the guy is insanely strong
- his relationship with Roger is very nice
- he scolds Roger for his stupid dream of being the PK haha
- he yell at roger when he asked for Oden to join and said that no one touch his little bro.
- love his reaction when Oden decided to leave : you can see that he like Oden very much.

And Marco as usual is awesome.

I really like Gaban design and his fighting style is really original : fighting with two short haxes is great and I want to see how he fights with them.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
In this one chapter, Oda has enabled:

1. Sanji wankers who are gonna say that Ray = Gaban and Zoro = Sanji
2. Marco wankers who are gonna say that teen Marco is YC1 and Prime Marco is mid top tier
3. Rayleigh downplayers who are gonna say that he’s only YC1 level
4. Yonko wankers who are gonna use this as proof that Yonkos trash Admirals since Kizaru admits that he would need help to capture Old Ray, who is much weaker than prime Ray, who can’t beat a couple of YCs when they were teens
5. Admiral wankers who are gonna say that Admirals stronger than Roger because Roger and WB did no damage to the island
LET THE WANK BEGIN or should I say CONTINUE!

:cheers::kata:

stop this sad show

a clash form 10 years ago were Oda had no clear idea about Haki is not a prove for anything and WB was no longer in same state of Haki as he was 30 years ago
Haki man is also got a double prove since Roger shotting HAKI OUT OF HIS ASS as I said before

you just want to say thing stuff to act as if you got the upper hand while everything is clearly on my side

Stop entertaining Mihawk fan bois bro..:wellwell:

stop this sad show

It's honestly sad how you try to turn the events of this chapter in a way as if the arguments favor your side, but I'm actuality that was a 100% total loss to you this chapter....you know that "Hakiman" opinion of yours.

I have countless points from this chapter hyping admirals and dehyping your favourite boi, we can go through them one by one if you like ?

Since you're keeping that big talk up.

First question to start off bro, where was the sky splitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.