Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...I knew Caribou had food with him!Robin black Demon will be awesome animated!Momo turning into an adult will be sad,but i think with a bigger dragon form he could actually hold the island in the sky similar to Kaido!We will see what happens,i think Jewelry Bonney could turn him into a Kid again!

G

Gorosei Informer

So Black Maria only had one zoan form…
She's gotta be a fraud, the spider she is based on only supposedly grew up to just over half a centimetre!? Not even remotely close an inch either! It was 6 millimetres max apparently!?

How the fuck despite being an Ancient Zoan, have a spider half with it's own sentient face that is indepdent to her and she is able to create illusions despite not having some kind of weapon/item related to it nor being a Mythical Zoan or Paramecia? What the actual fuck Oda?

He's probably not going to explain it either especially in the manga, it seems too late for that now. Has he fucked up this badly? He was meant to make her some kind of giant human smile eater? Why just not just make her a Jorogumo Mythical Zoan? So much easier, simpler and more appropiate and hype? Sigh...

https://www.japanpowered.com/folklore-and-urban-legends/jorogumo-the-whore-spider

At this point, it's like, why even bother trying to analyse and understand OP? Oda clearly doesn't seem to know what he is doing or and just doesn't care. He's just doing what he likes and he might be self aware/doing it intentionally because he really doesn't care? Just wants to whatever he likes?

Even her weapon doesn't make sense to me but it's a very unique take on the Wanyudo but also disappointing imo. How is it even on fire too? Friction from spinning so much? It kinda reminds me of how Sanji initially used Diable Jambe ironically.

:queenmeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.