Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to think King's flashback will also double as Kaido's flashback instead of Kaido'a flashback doubling as Rocks's flashback.

If the SHs fights are indeed wrapping up, this can go in one of two ways:

1. The winning SHs (except for Zoro) being used to hypetool King to high heavens, cause this seems to be the only way his relevance can be anywhere near Kata's this arc, or

2. The winning SHs (except for Zoro) helping Luffy against Kaido.

Er, no, I do not think everyone is Moe. I think only you are Moe. In fact, I know you are Moe. You could claim not to be Moe, but you're waaaaay too Moe to not be Moe. That is why we treat you as Moe, Moe. :myman:

Also, do yourself a favor, Moe. Stop spewing out bullshit about fear of injections whatnot. You're already a pariah as it is without having to resort to your own fanfiction. Your Moe Piece sale is tanking, remember? :fujilaugh:
Don't forget BMP and CP0 are here,Oda could very make SHP defeat F6 easily to have them struggle with these guys!

So, full summary confirmed that robin has no haki. Although it was obvious
The best part is that this boring fight is over and now we will back to more interesting characters.

Enma to get into the scales? Enma doesn't provide the ability for zoro to cut internally? Yak reading 2 piece hey?

It's nice kaido had visions of other top tiers. Still didn't change the fact that the way he responded to zoros ashura and the way he responded to luffys advanced coc infused ryou attacksbwere way different.

He praised one (zoro)

Shitted on the other (luffy)
Enma is only sword that got into the scales. Show me panel where other swords on their own did same thing as the sword. If not, headcannon to say Zoro did it with his other weapons.

Yeah to Luffy, nothing on Zoro but talks about the sword which is the reason why Asura hurt him more, not case on Luffy with his skill and mastering his Haki. Don't on same level or equals, bruh.

And? Luffy in udon when he first fought kaido was doing this to kaido in gear 3rd. And kaido still said his attacks were shit.

Kaido chapters 1010 uttered the same words. That luffys attacks are still shit lol.
Why your talking Luffy back then when he mastered Adv. COA and Adv. COC now. You do know he got stronger and Kaido now talks about him in higher regard and he is hurting him. That is dumb and Kaido is being hurt by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.