Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then Zoro getting beaten by Batman is canon :king:.

I never talk about those scenes as canon, but I have talked certain scenes are. Unless I should bring up scene of Zoro breaking a sword to a fodder too :suresure:.
well you are the fool who brought anime up to support your stupid argument lmfao. ive always said that some episodes are canon while others arent. sanji vs drake is not canon lol.

well you are the fool who brought anime up to support your stupid argument lmfao. ive always said that some episodes are canon while others arent. sanji vs drake is not canon lol.
I talked only Sanji vs Drake is canon thus far. Idk why that issue as I even agree with you guys on Zoro's COC scene, but guess insecurity makes you when it's about Sanji. Certain scenes are canon and some are not. Not that hard and your not helping your issues.

Enma is only sword that got into the scales. Show me panel where other swords on their own did same thing as the sword. If not, headcannon to say Zoro did it with his other weapons.

Yeah to Luffy, nothing on Zoro but talks about the sword which is the reason why Asura hurt him more, not case on Luffy with his skill and mastering his Haki. Don't on same level or equals, bruh.
Cap. Show me the panel in which kaido mentions enma when zoro cuts him with ashura (9swords). Sid kaido say ahhhhh you cut me because of enma? No. He said you cut me? You must have used coc.

what? summary just doesnt elaborate further no?
unless stated otherwise we can assume its coa
there is not a word in spoilers that she was taught haki, and Robin simply cannot use haki of this level. It's better than Luffy's. So it's obvious that she has no haki. Black does not always mean haki, at the end all manga is black and white

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I talked only Sanji vs Drake is canon thus far. Idk why that issue as I even agree with you guys on Zoro's COC scene, but guess insecurity makes you when it's about Sanji. Certain scenes are canon and some are not. Not that hard and your not helping your issues.
there is no proof that sanji vs drake is canon lol.

for zoro CoC there is proof, because they showed the yamato scene in ep 984 ~ yamato is the person hiding behind the bushes. if they have to get confirmation for that from oda, they wouldve got confirmation for all scenes in 984. also the animators of that scene said on twitter that it is canon.

none of that is there for sanji vs drake stop lying,.

Cap. Show me the panel in which kaido mentions enma when zoro cuts him with ashura (9swords). Sid kaido say ahhhhh you cut me because of enma? No. He said you cut me? You must have used coc.
Kaido talked about pages about the Enma sword being special and even talked about 'Oden's Spirit!' The sword did help Zoro. Denying it is headcannon. Zoro has COC, but Enma is the reason he got hit in more as Basic COC doesn't hurt your enemies and his other swords didn't harm him either.

Sanji is 100% going to fight cp0 after his fight with queen they are definitely going to make a move on robin or something.
very make sense.
according to me , sanji case will be like that and
actually , when orochi army understand kaido is falling , they change their side to orochi again . and after king zoro will kill orochi and his army , i guess.

there is not a word in spoilers that she was taught haki, and Robin simply cannot use haki of this level. It's better than Luffy's. So it's obvious that she has no haki. Black does not always mean haki, at the end all manga is black and white
lol okay whatev

there is no proof that sanji vs drake is canon lol.

for zoro CoC there is proof, because they showed the yamato scene in ep 984 ~ yamato is the person hiding behind the bushes. if they have to get confirmation for that from oda, they wouldve got confirmation for all scenes in 984. also the animators of that scene said on twitter that it is canon.

none of that is there for sanji vs drake stop lying,.
Oda confirmed it when talked about staff with him around the time. It is canon.

Again that might be canon too. Certain scenes are, but not everything is canon.

Why your talking Luffy back then when he mastered Adv. COA and Adv. COC now. You do know he got stronger and Kaido now talks about him in higher regard and he is hurting him. That is dumb and Kaido is being hurt by him.
Again pre ryou luffy been slapping kaido. It does not mean shit. Kaido tells him it doesn't mean shit.

The present luffy is still told by kaido. Your use of advanced coc is shit. Your devil fruit is shit. You still have nothing to show for all of your attacks.

Luffy has ran out of haki in gear 4th using advanced ryou and has nothing to show for it

Thing is Zoro had help on getting that cut by Enma and 5 vs 1. No word about him doing one on one hurting Kaido when he got one-shot easily by him. Don't compare him to guys who in one on one fights hurt top tier enemies. Nothing that way there, bruh.
Enma is a hindrance when Kaido was cut he didn’t say wow great job scarring me the 5 of you done well.

He complemented Zoro.
He considered Law nothing but an annoyance
He viewed Kidd as a child with a big mouth
He viewed Killer also as an annoyance
He had high hopes for Luffy and laughed at him afterwards calling him sloppy

I think we’d need 5 buster calls to even pretend it’s a threat
This Buster call could come with Green Bull and the SSG!
If they arrive after everyone is exhausted from fighting they are a real threat for sure!Admiral+vice admirals+SSG+thousands of fodders and ten battle ships are no joke!
Remember how Kizaru arrived in Sabaody?Because celestial dragons called a buster call!

Status
Not open for further replies.