Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Its not looking good for him

his only good portrayal is that it seems like Queen Whos who and hawkins were all part of the ambush that fucked him up… Outside of that, his peers are looking very mid

Maybe he was hiding his ppwer level all along since they already implied he was the strongest from that discussion about Who takes over from queen
yeah agreed.

imo the f6 rank like this : drake > ulti ~ who's who > sasaki > page one > black maria.

i mean we can argue about why and how oda did it dude. i mean i agree with you on that. but point is she tanked it and still was ready to fight. isnt that what you use for objective powerscaling at the end of the day?
Nope.
You always have to separate PIS from you analysis, otherwise you can scale Apoo and Caesar to Yonko level.

No logic there and it's Sanji > Luffy >>>>>>>>>> Zoro on fire moves.

I mean even Kinemon cut the boro breath, but got one-shot easily.
Kin’emon never used a fire attack on kaodo that could scare big mom

Kaido gor his shit rocked by red roc and Big mom was sweating for kaido to dodge Zoro’s fire slash

You think Sanji has a fire attack that can compare to these?

@ivaannom @PuckTheGreat please if you have time, translate this page.

Thank youuuu..
Shinobu: I can do it, but!!
Shinobu: Why say something so reckless!!?
Shinobu: That kinda dangerous place...
Shinobu: ...I don't intend on ever allowing you go back there!!
Momo: But if nothing is done, the flower capital...and even "Wano Country" will be destroyed
Shinobu: The moment I do it, you won't ever be able to return back to your current state and your heart will remain as that of child!!
Momo: It doesn't matter! I you help me, I might be able to become a massive dragon!!
Momo: I beg of you! Shinobu, with your Mature Mature arts...
Momo; ...please turn me into an adult!!!
A strong resolve...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.