Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's just focusing on his way of the sword. He's very disciplined and trying not to distract himself. Zoro is loosely based on Musashi from Vagabond. He's pretty much similar in this regard.
Same could be said about Luffy, but Zoro is human at the end of the day
That reminds me should I read Vagabond, I don't have good record with Seinen, Left Berserk in Golden Age arc, and have no motivation to pick it up after Muira's passing. I have heard Vagabond is also on hiatus.

that isnt even inconsistency. that's just oda inserting a lot of PIS to give sanji that character moment with robin. sanji doesnt deserve this treatment lol.
I honestly didn't care for that, thats Sanji towards an enemy he can't hit but try to convince with words when he sees it's possible, like he did to Viola and Pudding, but this time he is trapped and getting pummeled like never before.
The fact that Black Maria's attacks ended up meaning nothing to Sanji at the moment proves that she wasn't even an enemy to waste Sanji's time, he was more worried about getting out of there and being useful, like helping the Scabbards or Momonosuke.

My problem is this took too many chapters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yet here we are, Luffy still suffering from same Haki loss after using G4 for a few minutes, which suggests quality and quantity of his base Hardening did not change whatsoever, same weakness.
i think i made a mistake earlier ~ its just been like what 2-3 months from FMI to Wano in the one piece timeline? however i do think that his quality of hardening has gone up. he still suffers the same drawbacks when using G4 but the quality of his base hardening mustve gone up with all those extreme diff fights against doflamingo , cracker and katakuri.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I honestly didn't care for that, thats Sanji towards an enemy he can't hit but try to convince with words when he sees it's possible, like he did to Viola and Pudding, but this time he is trapped and getting pummeled like never before.
The fact that Black Maria's attacks ended up meaning nothing to Sanji at the moment proves that she wasn't even an enemy to waste Sanji's time, he was more worried about getting out of there and being useful, like helping the Scabbards or Momonosuke.

My problem is this took too many chapters
i personally didnt even want the khalifa gag to be repeated again here with black maria. we all know about it already. i didnt like that writing from oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.