Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter was so weird. I mean the fight was legit but i dont understand some things. How did robin form wings and horns?
Did she use haki or not? Was black skin haki or just a way for oda to cover nude robin?
How is demon robin stronger than the version we saw in the first page?
How can momo become adult? Is oda gonma have a hxh(gon) reference?(ok we should obviously wait the next chapter for this but still sounds so weird).
The same way she forms giant legs. Her ability is to recreate her body parts, but post-TS she could fuse individual body parts to become like giant body parts, which implies there is no limit to the form she can take.
Haki no, shading makes her look more menacing.
She is even bigger, by far. Her limbs were still smaller than Black Maria in the beginning of the chapter, demon Robin is even taller than BM.
With the fruit.

Yesterday I thought the fight was good, today, after watching it again, I realized that this is another stupid fight(The whole fight is drawn beautifully, this is indisputable.).
During the entire fight, Robin never grew her hands on Maria's body, which she always did against her opponents. Wouldn't it be easier for her to catch and break her limbs that way? 1 big srike
And Maria? She immobilizes Robin's giant form and goes to beat her, running over Robin herself, although her goal is to catch her. 1 strike
And when Robin finally got into the net, she does not neutralize her, like Sanji, but begins to beat her, mocking her. 2 stike
Well, okay, Robin has freed herself, and is using her strongest form, but why was Maria scared? After all, recently she beat almost the same form with her fists, mocking her? Because of the horns, wings, and shadows? 3 strike
She makes herself easy to catch, although just a couple of pages from the same captures she defended herself with a web, laughing. 4 strike
It's not even funny. Oda makes both fighters look like fools, and if this is the norm with opponents, then with Robin I did not understand why he did this.
Ah, yes

Sanji: Really, Oda? Why you hate me so much?

This chapter was so weird. I mean the fight was legit but i dont understand some things. How did robin form wings and horns?
Did she use haki or not? Was black skin haki or just a way for oda to cover nude robin?
How is demon robin stronger than the version we saw in the first page?
How can momo become adult? Is oda gonma have a hxh(gon) reference?(ok we should obviously wait the next chapter for this but still sounds so weird).
I honestly believe Robin used haki, but using haki drains her strength drastically. That’s why it’s a one-shot skill, because Robin seemingly can’t use CoA continuously. If the black skin isn’t haki, Oda can just simply cover her breast with apparently-string-like on her breast like before. It also makes a lot more sense why Robin hasn’t used any haki since post-timeskip, because using haki greatly drains her energy and using CoA is her last resort & trump card. Robin also states “I overdid it” once the fight is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.