Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Imo they were underwhelming.
they could not make it difficult for the strawhats as expected but Jinbe , Franky and Robin showed that they are really strong.
Kaido is pround of them, they have to be really strong but either way they are not as strong as Jinbe, Franky and Robin. Oda made that very clear. he just didn't show how strong the strawhats really are before.

This chapter was so weird. I mean the fight was legit but i dont understand some things. How did robin form wings and horns?
Did she use haki or not? Was black skin haki or just a way for oda to cover nude robin?
How is demon robin stronger than the version we saw in the first page?
How can momo become adult? Is oda gonma have a hxh(gon) reference?(ok we should obviously wait the next chapter for this but still sounds so weird).

H

humanbeing

Brook is not weak either he defeated a number and six smile user in one strike.
the strawhats are absolutely amazing. Zoro can hurt a yonko and withstand an attack from Big Mom and Kaido together , Sanji is still in base and smiling while Queen a 2nd. is already in his strongest form, Jinbe got pissed off and basically one hit koed maybe the strongest topirobbo.
it is only normal that the Franky, Robin and Brook show such powers.

The colored version of the Robin devil form panel, made it look like shes using armament.
Post automatically merged:

Great chapter, the parrot panel means this is not end for Robin.
At the end we see that Robin is hurt and tired, maybe now someone will try to kidnap her ???

:goyea::robinsweat::perocry:
I think that will be the case, and that will give Brook his own solo fight

This chapter was so weird. I mean the fight was legit but i dont understand some things. How did robin form wings and horns?
Did she use haki or not? Was black skin haki or just a way for oda to cover nude robin?
How is demon robin stronger than the version we saw in the first page?
How can momo become adult? Is oda gonma have a hxh(gon) reference?(ok we should obviously wait the next chapter for this but still sounds so weird).
I had the same thoughts, maybe this is something Robin had ever since, hence her epithet demon child,

Didn’t get the impression it was CoA at all until reading this thread, CoA is more glossy looking. Seems just like shading to make her look more demonic.
I pretty much believe’s it’s CoA. Robin stated earlier about “settling quickly” and after she defeats Black Maria, she says “I overdid it”. It’s like she knows how to apply CoA/appear to be full body CoA, but probably it took the toll of exhausting her greatly. She does it so Black Maria won’t be able to counter her again because we can see Black Maria hurt Robin pretty bad by attacking her gigantic limbs. Robin may also notice that Black Maria doesn’t seem able to use haki, that’s why she uses it. It’s like Robin is the glass cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.