Anime & Manga Sp3105's Theory Topic: Most One Piece Fans are NEETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Hi worstgen,

I just wanted to remind everyone that it's highly likely most One Piece fans are NEETs.

NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training)

This means they are likely to be both uneducated and unemployed.

Personally, I have a full scholarship to a college and will be pursuing a career as an electrician in the industrial sector. So, that's me. I'm not a NEET because I'm in school, and when I wasn't in school, I was working.

This illustrates the average lifestyle of a NEET.

The easiest way to spot a NEET is by looking for grammatical errors in their speech that shouldn't exist for a person that is educated and attempting to form full thoughts. A person who can't do that with some proficiency is likely to be a NEET.

There are other ways to tell including an inability to perform mathematical equations and a lack of knowledge concerning other cultures and philosophies.

So, if a One Piece fan ever bothers you just remember that most of them are complete losers who lack any sort of meaningful knowledge or marketable skills.
Consider it says your post was edited it means you made an error. What a NEET you are.

Ill rather hang out with Zoro or Sanji wanker than pretentious cucklord like yourself.

This post has been removed. The "theory" has been moved to a more appropriate location in the One Piece theory section.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Well, I often edit my writing because I like to add things to it sometimes or sometimes I remove something. That's common practice. It's not really a telltale sign that someone is a NEET.

Besides, I already explained that I'm purusing a career and that I'm in education.
Only a true non NEET doesnt need correction.

This post has been removed. The "theory" has been moved to a more appropriate location in the One Piece theory section.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Those are paid fans. Oda pays them to keep the manga active :kata:
Shit man dont snitch on us :josad:

You didn't go to college, did you.

You're merely a highschool dropout who maybe eventually got his GED.

You're a NEET.

Don't feel bad, you're among your own kind when it comes to One Piece. Except for me, of course. I'm not like everyone else and I think that's pretty obvious lol
You are wasting your time with someone you consider a NEET because you cant comprehend that a social worker is the job title:milaugh:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Yeah, people like you have a lot of time to waste. Don't you.

You don't have a serious career. You're a NEET that doesn't take anything they do seriously.

Lesson for anyone reading -- you're better off just assuming everyone who is part of the One Piece communities are NEETs because if you accuse them of being one then obviously they're just going to start lying and try to convince you they're not.

Nobody wants to admit they are a loser. Nobody will admit that kind of thing openly lol
Yes it is called a break. Something working people have

Dont worry my man, we are all Neets
Post automatically merged:

Not sure what's going on here but yes :kayneshrug:
According to this fellow over here we are NEET's

His detective skills are crazy :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.