Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there you go for the people who argued Yamato needed to stay (Yamato was never gonna stay), to protect Wano.

Now Momonosuke will be Older plus having Kaidos devil fruit with them Wano will be more than protected.

You can bring up the whole off mentality still a child but as we see with Luffy Momonosuke is more mature then what most people esepically Odens retainers treat hm, plus Oda never been one for training arcs so Momonosuke can get strong quick.
To be fair, the "Momo needs to be protected by Yamato" argument is BS... After the war, Wano's military strength is arguably the strongest national military we've known so far, exceeding that of Ryugu Kingdom (which is under a huge threat) and Dressrosa... Tama's army alone would be hax...

Caribou joining increase yet again :steef::blobdj::moonwalk:
He's now toe to toe with the grass eater...

robin was hiding she could use fishman karate until now to not hurt jinbe chances. best girl.
tama only chance of joining was becoming part of a kid pair with momonosuke so her last chance is going to die next.

Kinda like we got 3 people join the crew in the first half of the grand line, I think we are gonna get 3 people join the crew in the new world and I reckon all 3 will join on Wano, which will be the final additions to the crew ^^
1 actual crew mate in "Carrot" & 2 apprentices in "Momo" & "Tama"

Reasons why I think Carrot will join:
- She's a perfect fit for the lookout role on the crew, which is actually a confirmed role in OP (i.e. this role was actually mentioned in Augur's Vivre Card and the importance of it also emphasized) and we've actually seen carrot utilized in a role akin to this on both Zou and WCI (i.e. the first at Wanda's request and the second at Nami's iirc). Also I think think the fact that you can easily fit Carrot into the lookout role based of her skillset is very promising for her as like all of the SHs before they joined you could get a sense of what role they would play on the crew before they joined typically through the skills they exhibited.

- She's been with the crew since Zou, went through a grueling experiences together with the SHs on WCI's particularly with Pedro's death, already has an interesting dynamic in the crew with Nami and Chopper and has established a close bond with the SHs Chopper in particular. Carrot very much feels like a SH already.

- She's a mink, which is a pretty rare species in the verse so a very appealing characteristic as a SH nakama candidate

- She has very close ties to Pedro (i.e. as his disciple). Pedro wanted to see the dawn of the world and sacrificed himself for the SHs as he thought they would be ones to bring it. "Inherited Will/Inherited Dreams" is a big theme in one piece so it's very plausible that Carrot inherits Pedro's dream, and sees what Pedro couldn't by choosing to the journey with the SHs who Pedro determined would bring the dawn of the world.

- She has a very unique Sulong design in comparison to the others (hell I'd ague it's even more unique than Inu's and Neko's), which iis very peculiar, so Oda putting that much emphasis on her design imo is very good for her prospects as a new nakama ^^

- Particularly in major arcs, Oda typically establishes, the power dynamics in the crew via the SHs matchups and Carrot right now actually has a legit matchup against Perospero (one she will mostly like win as the narrative is pushing for it), so it's very easy to see where she fits in the crew strength wise. Some prior examples of this pattern are Franky on Enies Lobby and Jinbe on Wano.

- Oda set up a conflict btw Carrot and Perospero on WCI, has brought Perorin to this arc, and is actually giving Carrot character development on Wano through her matchup with Perorin, which I think is very promising for her prospects as a new nakama ^^

- She wants to go out to sea ^^

Next the apprentices, reason why I think the SHs will get apprentices is very simple. All of the biggest crews in the history of the verse seemed to have apprentices (i.e. Rocks had Kaido, WB had Marco, Teach etc. Roger had Shanks and Buggy) so I expect the SHs to have apprentices too ^^.

Reasons why I think Momo will join as an apprentice:
- He's too special of an existence to simply be brushed aside after this arc.
- He seems to be a very important character in the grand scheme of tings of one piece and through Oden's journal, he now has some kinda purpose he has to fulfil
- He will very soon be turned into an adult with the heart and mind of a child, which I don't think is sustainable in the long run, so it's feasible that he decides to head out to sea to find a way to revert back to his child. Even if Shinobu can't, Bonney might be able to ^^
- He already has an interesting dynamic with the crew, has had a lot of experiences with them and has close bonds with the SHs

Reasons why I think Tama will join as an apprentice:
- She has already developed a close bond with the SHs,
- She wants to go out to sea. Ace promised her that he would take her to sea and given Ace is dead, I reckon Luffy will fulfil that promise in Ace's stead
- She's a perfect fit as an apprentice for the SHs
Post automatically merged:

*Ah! just realized that Jinbe is already one of the 3 I alluded to at the beginning of this post 🙈but well it's what it is lol

Last edited:
4 people joined in the East Blue: Zoro, Nami, Usopp, & Sanji.
4 people joined in the Paradise: Chopper, Robin, Franky, & Brook.
4 people in my opinion should also join in the New World: Jinbei (already joined), Yamato, Carrot, & maybe Vivi want to know about her kingdom history or Tama want Luffy to keep Ace promise or Law want to know about D clan

Kinda like we got 3 people join the crew in the first half of the grand line, I think we are gonna get 3 people join the crew in the new world and I reckon all 3 will join on Wano, which will be the final additions to the crew ^^
1 actual crew mate in "Carrot" & 2 apprentices in "Momo" & "Tama"

Reasons why I think Carrot will join:
- She's a perfect fit for the lookout role on the crew, which is actually a confirmed role in OP (i.e. this role was actually mentioned in Augur's Vivre Card and the importance of it also emphasized) and we've actually seen carrot utilized in a role akin to this on both Zou and WCI (i.e. the first at Wanda's request and the second at Nami's iirc). Also I think think the fact that you can easily fit Carrot into the lookout role based of her skillset is very promising for her as like all of the SHs before they joined you could get a sense of what role they would play on the crew before they joined typically through the skills they exhibited.

- She's been with the crew since Zou, went through a grueling experiences together with the SHs on WCI's particularly with Pedro's death, already has an interesting dynamic in the crew with Nami and Chopper and has established a close bond with the SHs Chopper in particular. Carrot very much feels like a SH already.

- She's a mink, which is a pretty rare species in the verse so a very appealing characteristic as a SH nakama candidate

- She has very close ties to Pedro (i.e. as his disciple). Pedro wanted to see the dawn of the world and sacrificed himself for the SHs as he thought they would be ones to bring it. "Inherited Will/Inherited Dreams" is a big theme in one piece so it's very plausible that Carrot inherits Pedro's dream, and sees what Pedro couldn't by choosing to the journey with the SHs who Pedro determined would bring the dawn of the world.

- She has a very unique Sulong design in comparison to the others (hell I'd ague it's even more unique than Inu's and Neko's), which iis very peculiar, so Oda putting that much emphasis on her design imo is very good for her prospects as a new nakama ^^

- Particularly in major arcs, Oda typically establishes, the power dynamics in the crew via the SHs matchups and Carrot right now actually has a legit matchup against Perospero (one she will mostly like win as the narrative is pushing for it), so it's very easy to see where she fits in the crew strength wise. Some prior examples of this pattern are Franky on Enies Lobby and Jinbe on Wano.

- Oda set up a conflict btw Carrot and Perospero on WCI, has brought Perorin to this arc, and is actually giving Carrot character development on Wano through her matchup with Perorin, which I think is very promising for her prospects as a new nakama ^^

- She wants to go out to sea ^^

Next the apprentices, reason why I think the SHs will get apprentices is very simple. All of the biggest crews in the history of the verse seemed to have apprentices (i.e. Rocks had Kaido, WB had Marco, Teach etc. Roger had Shanks and Buggy) so I expect the SHs to have apprentices too ^^.

Reasons why I think Momo will join as an apprentice:
- He's too special of an existence to simply be brushed aside after this arc.
- He seems to be a very important character in the grand scheme of tings of one piece and through Oden's journal, he now has some kinda purpose he has to fulfil
- He will very soon be turned into an adult with the heart and mind of a child, which I don't think is sustainable in the long run, so it's feasible that he decides to head out to sea to find a way to revert back to his child. Even if Shinobu can't, Bonney might be able to ^^
- He already has an interesting dynamic with the crew, has had a lot of experiences with them and has close bonds with the SHs

Reasons why I think Tama will join as an apprentice:
- She has already developed a close bond with the SHs,
- She wants to go out to sea. Ace promised her that he would take her to sea and given Ace is dead, I reckon Luffy will fulfil that promise in Ace's stead
- She's a perfect fit as an apprentice for the SHs
Post automatically merged:

*Ah! just realized that Jinbe is already one of the 3 I alluded to at the beginning of this post 🙈but well it's what it is lol
I can't see Carrot joining if she was she would have played a major role on Onigasha. But her fight has been offpaneled and neko is going to take on Pero.

Status
Not open for further replies.