Speculations Are all the Tobi Roppo Defeated (as of Chapter 1021)?

Which Tobi Roppo are permanently down?

• Total voters
After the TS, any location in which the SHs were located was in immediate danger from some imminent threat. People were in great danger.
FI - Noah
PH - Cesar's gas
DR - Bird Cage
WCI - BM herself
Wano - Onigashima? If so, it didn't even reach the capital.
The point is that at first Oda designates an imminent universal threat, and only then puts opponents against each other or completes the fights. At the moment there were only two designations of opponents:
Jimbei vs W'sW
Robin vs BM
Well, 3:
Four Emperors vs New Generation
About BM.
It looks like she's been knocked out. But it has two heads(There should be a reason, not only visual, I hope). And the spider head does not have a neck, there is a head-trunk at once. He was knocked out due to shock, but was not physically injured. Perhaps this will play a role, and she will become again, only Zoan will have control, purely instincts, like those awakened in ID.
If Oda deviates from his template this time, well, it will be something new. But we talking about Oda, so I strongly doubt it.
The Bird Cage was far from closing when the bodies started to drop for the Donquixote family

Seriously, it only gets really close to danger when the final fight starts. Luffy is the one who has to deal with that immense pressure, not the rest of the crew

The Bird Cage was far from closing when the bodies started to drop for the Donquixote family
The point is that Oda placed opponents and ended the fights only after using the Bird Cage. And the result of the fight is decided after the activation of the Bird Cage, Gas, Noah, etc. Oda needs spectators of the heroism of the Straw Hats, and the people of Wano will finally see the long-awaited reckoning.
Post automatically merged:

And they didn’t know about the Alabasta bomb until after the BW agents were beaten, the Maxim didn’t launch until the priests were all down, the Buster Call was launched in the middle of the EL fights…

It’s not really a pattern
That is why i write after TS.

The point is that Oda placed opponents and ended the fights only after using the Bird Cage. And the result of the fight is decided after the activation of the Bird Cage, Gas, Noah, etc. Oda needs spectators of the heroism of the Straw Hats, and the people of Wano will finally see the long-awaited reckoning.

That is why i write after TS.
Yes, the will see the heroism of Luffy and Momo once they reach Onigashima and stop it before it falls

look at the map of Wano, The flower Capitol is literally right there next to the area they’re located

If we look at the whole "war", the strength of the Samurai is not that they have lost in number, but on the contrary, they have only increased. And the whole war is quite easy for them. Everything works out. Kaido, Jack, and Kanjuro mostly contributed from the enemy side.

If we look at the whole "war", the strength of the Samurai is not that they have lost in number, but on the contrary, they have only increased. And the whole war is quite easy for them. Everything works out. Kaido, Jack, and Kanjuro mostly contributed from the enemy side.
It’s not easy, Nami had her head caved in, Franky lost the shogun, Usopp had his skull broken, Zoro’s body is mushed, Sanji got captured by the enemy, Robin literally just barely won

you guys are jaded by the weekly reading, but this is literally the same as Enies Lobby, the arc where the stakes where at its highest for the Straw hats

It’s not easy, Nami had her head caved in, Franky lost the shogun, Usopp had his skull broken, Zoro’s body is mushed, Sanji got captured by the enemy, Robin literally just barely won

you guys are jaded by the weekly reading, but this is literally the same as Enies Lobby, the arc where the stakes where at its highest for the Straw hats
Everyone is in good fighting condition, except for Robin and Zoro(+-). In what place is this not an easy fight? And this is only SHs? What about others? Almost all alliance is fine. If we compare the losses of Kaido and the Alliance, it turns out a sad picture in general.

No. It is like second DR, a lot of characters, and poorly staged fights.

No, it means it’s right on time for them to witness Luffy and Momo saving them, like any freaking arc lol
We have 2 antagonists in this arc - Kaido and Orochi. Orochi must lose in the face of all the people, in capital. For symbolism

Everyone is in good fighting condition, except for Robin and Zoro(+-). In what place is this not an easy fight? And this is only SHs? What about others? Almost all alliance is fine. If we compare the losses of Kaido and the Alliance, it turns out a sad picture in general.

No. It is like second DR, a lot of characters, and poorly staged fights.
Dude, do yourself a favor and read Enies Lobby.

this is not a good condition for the straw hats, that would be FI. The Straw Hats mostly mid diff their enemies. You guys put extremely high expectations if you thought all would extreme diff and not be able to move afterwards. The only guys who were seriously gimped in Enies Lobby were Luffy and Chopper

Dude, do yourself a favor and read Enies Lobby.

this is not a good condition for the straw hats, that would be FI. The Straw Hats mostly mid diff their enemies. You guys put extremely high expectations if you thought all would extreme diff and not be able to move afterwards. The only guys who were seriously gimped in Enies Lobby were Luffy and Chopper
What does EL have to do with it? I have associations with this arc with DR arc.

What does EL have to do with it? I have associations with this arc with DR arc.
Because Enies Lobby is by far hardest arc fight the straw hats have had, it is also the only arc where most Straw hats got a 1v1.

If we compared this arc to the hardest pre ts arc, it’s all in line

Because Enies Lobby is by far hardest arc fight the straw hats have had, it is also the only arc where most Straw hats got a 1v1.

If we compared this arc to the hardest pre ts arc, it’s all in line
I will not say that the fights are hard, they are just stupidly staged. I was finally disappointed in Oda in the production of battle scenes for non-top 3 SHs. + Jimbei. That wasreally good fight.

I will not say that the fights are hard, they are just stupidly staged. I was finally disappointed in Oda in the production of battle scenes for non-top 3 SHs. + Jimbei. That wasreally good fight.
You said it has been easy for the Straw Hats, I pointed out by Straw Hats standards it’s actually harder considering in Enies Lobby only two people were significantly hurt

now the choreography and the fight storyline are very different from what you were arguing