General Mafia General Chat

Yess I read it. It would have been an amazing way to win, but I guess the salt came anyway even after Aries nerfed it lol. Although the only salt I saw was from Flower mostly.
Idk why she thinks the win was underserved lmao, i had to guess correctly that Cooler wasnt town and we had to find Denji too, it just feels a bit upsetting the way she reacted but i guess i can understand a bit.

Because we were talking and she was telling me our team was gonna lose.

We pulled through though lmao.

Creating complex/multiple role for monster mafia (for yourself) is other thing and creating for your own set up is other. It's really hard to remember all those passive and linked abilities . And when all actions bend together it become time consuming process . So better to have complex mechanics and roles with only 3 abilities. Or simple multiple abilities (6) . It's for your own good if you are hosting alone

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Idk why she thinks the win was underserved lmao, i had to guess correctly that Cooler wasnt town and we had to find Denji too, it just feels a bit upsetting the way she reacted but i guess i can understand a bit.

Because we were talking and she was telling me our team was gonna lose.

We pulled through though lmao.
I don't know why she thinks it's underserved. Thread presence really doesn't mean much in a game where actions like Omega kills, revivals and alignment changes are happening in the back ground. Not to mention the atom shop that gave a lie detect to any player by paying 300 atoms should have scared scum away from thread play.

But most of them stayed, most of them posted. Most of the scum were active. You could make an argument for me after subbing in, cause I just wasn't in the mood to catch up to the thread and only started actively posting on day 3 and day 4, but again not as active as I had been before. Then again I'm not a complete posting hobo. Day 5 I couldn't be active for personal reasons and game ended night 5 lol.

You guys did really well before me and helped me get a foot in the door. I'm pretty sure the other mafia teams tried their best too. Don't think anyone has the right to say if someone deserved to win, but those comments are common in mafia.

I personally thought mafia played well, so kudos to you guys.

I don't know why she thinks it's underserved. Thread presence really doesn't mean much in a game where actions like Omega kills, revivals and alignment changes are happening in the back ground. Not to mention the atom shop that gave a lie detect to any player by paying 300 atoms should have scared scum away from thread play.

But most of them stayed, most of them posted. Most of the scum were active. You could make an argument for me after subbing in, cause I just wasn't in the mood to catch up to the thread and only started actively posting on day 3 and day 4, but again not as active as I had been before. Then again I'm not a complete posting hobo. Day 5 I couldn't be active for personal reasons and game ended night 5 lol.

You guys did really well before me and helped me get a foot in the door. I'm pretty sure the other mafia teams tried their best too. Don't think anyone has the right to say if someone deserved to win, but those comments are common in mafia.

I personally thought mafia played well, so kudos to you guys.
Well said, i feel like everyone tried their best with what they had.

Inactivity hit us all, town and Mafia alike.

But i feel it hit Mafia more because of our smaller numbers, like 3 out of 6 people were afk at the begining, with 1 barely posting and Melkor coming in moderately.

It was basically me most of the time.

Thats a huge blow to Mafia imo.

Anyways we managed and we won Favs! Which is great lmao!

Maybe now some of the NF peeps will respect WG players more.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well said, i feel like everyone tried their best with what they had.

Inactivity hit us all, town and Mafia alike.

But i feel it hit Mafia more because of our smaller numbers, like 3 out of 6 people were afk at the begining, with 1 barely posting and Melkor coming in moderately.

It was basically me most of the time.

Thats a huge blow to Mafia imo.

Anyways we managed and we won Favs! Which is great lmao!

Maybe now some of the NF peeps will respect WG players more.
Hell yess! I personally think we already had a lot of respect, though. We may be young, but we are a nice community with great players :finally:

I was so jealous of the Troll team, Odd/Sigi/Charles and Rion were all conversing lmao.

Juan legit was laughing while i was trying to save his ass.
Loool! That would have been pretty funny to watch ngl. But yeah, having a coordinated mafia team is always better.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't know how you guys play big games like favs and still be enthusiastic about other games.
Do you mean how am I not tired after playing a huge game like favs? Well, Ryu, I didn't do anything in that game to be tired :kobeha:

@Lindltaylor did you see the WU where i died? Its the funniest one in the game imo:

Activated chimichangas to omega kill Vasto Moro/OniKaido but not before he activated Vote Lynch Aries to Omega Kill Karma/Deadpool back
Dudee I saw this lmao. Karma and you had the same idea and killed each other at the same time hahaha. Even though we lost the godfather, this was still so funny haha.

But we still pulled the win :feelsokeman:

Do you mean how am I not tired after playing a huge game like favs? Well, Ryu, I didn't do anything in that game to be tired :kobeha:

Dudee I saw this lmao. Karma and you had the same idea and killed each other at the same time hahaha. Even though we lost the godfather, this was still so funny haha.

But we still pulled the win :feelsokeman:
Bro, i planned to kill Karam wayyy earlier but Aries and Plat took litteraly almost an entire day to give me Kvothes body for the Omegakill.

Congrats at winning that game xD Seems like it's one of the more difficult ones to win at.
It was a challenge lmao, lost my entire team and had to rebuild with new recruits mostly, last phase everyone from my original team was dead and Lord Melkor got converted to town ( a busted ass ability if you ask me), then i managed to revive Lind and Cult Cooler( if you know him idk) and get back Lord Melkor into the mafia team just in time for us to win.

I'm taking that means Town lost? I feel bad for Flower at the same time because I know it has to suck to put a lot of effort in a game and it doesn't go your way.
Yeah town lost, she was mad that i won despite losing my entire original team. And felt like town deserved the win more but i disagree.

I worked my ass off to get this win and so did my partners.

Actually one townie left town and won by himself lmfao, he had a funny role.

The game had a Stock Market system called Doge Coin where you could invest currency called Atoms( that you used to buy items and such) into.

We assumed it was a game mechanic, but it turns out it was a mechanic of an actual role, and the role was of Elon Musk :mihanha:

And he could either win with town or win by himself once he accumulated 10000 Atoms.

Tbh the Currency wincon was just a meme but the madlad actually played for it, did nothing to help town. Hoarded money and bought a rocket to Mars ( i kid you not).

But not before crashing the stock market and making all the money invested into Doge Coin void, cucking all who had money in it.

:gokulaugh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah town lost, she was mad that i won despite losing my entire original team. And felt like town deserved the win more but i disagree.

I worked my ass off to get this win and so did my partners.
It's natural when you have worked hard you feel that way I think xD

It sounds like you did good too.
I told you guys about that game I won basically as solo player alive as a godfather, hurt everyone said I didn't deserve to win :josad: