General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Dragomir & @AL sama

I want to start working on the ToS guides with general rules formats, list of host notification & a cheat sheet about priorities, defenses and kill strength level.

Can I just start making it under the ToS section and you guys can move it where it needs to be.

There is a desperate need for the list of notifications because from my experience hosts use all kinda different sayings to say stuff and sometimes the same host (speaking about me) says different wording for the same thing :milaugh:

This can make it very difficult for scums attempting to lie in the game thread.

"I had the same result, that isn't what Zem told me" :few: "That not how the last host said it, you must be lying" ect ect ect

AL sama

Red Haired
@Dragomir & @AL sama

I want to start working on the ToS guides with general rules formats, list of host notification & a cheat sheet about priorities, defenses and kill strength level.

Can I just start making it under the ToS section and you guys can move it where it needs to be.

There is a desperate need for the list of notifications because from my experience hosts use all kinda different sayings to say stuff and sometimes the same host (speaking about me) says different wording for the same thing :milaugh:

"I had the same result, that isn't what Zem told me" :few: "That not how the last host said it, you must be lying" ect ect ect
I told you to make it there months ago

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir & @AL sama

I wonder if I should make certain things I would accept in ToS universal for all hosts.

Such as I would allow players to leave defenses with me if they knew they were going to be away during times of defense :choppawhat: I know I never did it before now, but I did accept to do it this game.

I also think it makes it more fair since an hour time frame is so small.
I think that's fine. It will allow for a faster trial phase too.

@Dragomir & @AL sama

Go ahead, ToS is your area of expertise. You don't need our immediate approval when it comes to making additions like these that will help the players.

D

Dragomir

What better experience than to challenge yourself to be better? I can make you are 10 player game that is more complex than 20 player one.

Size isnt determent, complexity is. And even then if you have 30 to 50 min of time to concetrate on Night actions and you double check you should be gucci.

In TAC's case 6 abilities arent that insane if they are basic and he doesnt have like 20+ people
Do you agree that a newbie host shouldn't be creating an insane setup for their first game? Based on your last line, it sounds like you do. That's the point I've been trying to get across.

How many players did Tac want in his game?
I don't know. He never said.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Do you agree that a newbie host shouldn't be creating an insane setup for their first game? Based on your last line, it sounds like you do. That's the point I've been trying to get across.

I don't know. He never said.
As far as i am aware he didnt say it would be a big game in terms of players just a lot of abilities

Final actions Draft:

(Crystal Wall) Protect yourself from all actions in the game including a omega kill
[Blade of Water Cleaving] Select a player every cycle and prevent their actions from being roleblocked, manipulated, or redirected. Can only select the same player once every three cycles.

On Xadlin.

Use Coolers tree of knowledge here to get a mimic ability which i will use to copy Cognition Overdrive

And rewrite the WU where Cooler and Lind died, as well as the failed borderlands loot thing (which should give us back the item) remove only those parts.

Then use Borderlands loot on Thanos's body( Lawrence) andget the amp and amp Linds Warmaster Sk into an Omega.

If i do this can you add @Cooler to the pm tonight @Aries

(One Winged Angel) Reactivate your Remastered Form for one phase on Lind.

Lind is now Back, use Mimicry to get Cognition overdrive and negate the part where LM got converted.

Then use Dragon shot on Tinky Winky.

And war Master if tinky survives Dragon shot.

With LM back use Zombie Creator to get the the one shot that has the AMP as well as the time Gem(more on that later)

(Cloth Blacksmith) Target any player (excluding yours) and restore their remastered form
Then use G-Virus on Xadlin to inflict her with Hope. Meaning she can use Her Bang twice.

On Xadlin, then she will unlock Denjis attacks( Devil form upgraded with chainsaw devil) too, use them on whoever survives the following @Aries

Amp Makimas super kill into an Omega then use Mr beans item to create a portal Link between JW/Franky and AM and Omega kill them.

Then use the time gem to get the failed super kill on Karma and use it on Ratchet.

Then use

[Coke Fueled Rampage] Mafia exclusive One-shot. You can be selected to perform the faction kill twice that night, one of your choosing being upgraded to a super-kill.

Use the kill absorb ability too from Picses if it wasnt used on anybody who survives.

To kill Baroxio, use the Super Kill (and upgrade it with Cooler's Brimhat Ink into an Omega) and use Repair magic on (Mr Bean to get a 2 shot), make another portal ability that Links Tinky/Baroxio/Ratchet to kill them, if the kills dont work.

Use the other Bang Omega kill on whoever survives all of this.

Use the other another Copy shot to copy Mrbeans ability shot into making an ability that nexuses all attacks and actions (including Omegas) onto Team raging hope back into their users for a cycle.

And if Cooler has any protection abilities use them on Owner and Makima, if he can buff kills use them on the supers to make omegas, if he can kill then target one of the townies.

Have Xadlin puppet Hat kid and use his Ultra kill on whoever survive all of this.
Mfing Aries didnt want me to do it (Decided to nerf Cognition overdrive on the spot) because it would be too much and make town salty smfh. We were gonna win anyways so what the hell man.