[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you are being dumb here with your paranoia and repetitiveness. If Vig shot Sanji and he flipped Town for whatever reason, would you have gone after Marimo automatically? You need to stop worrying about things you cannot confirm, and quite honestly in a bastard game, don't understand, and vote on the person that's been checked scum.
You sure weren’t thinking this way with Cal when it came to mechanics.

I’d just rather be paranoid than gullible and I can’t help but be repetitive when I keep being asked to clarify the same points.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’m not sure Dest is dangerous at night if he’s the DK. And as for Tris, I’d hate to block her if it’s going to keep her from doing something to clear things up next phase. So I really don’t know who to pick.
Well if you believe Tris, then Dest should be the option. If you think he's scum, he should definitely be the one rb'ed.

Since when do you trust Flower’s checks lol? I don’t even trust Flower’s mechanics and I Town read her all game.
Well why are you trusting mechanics at all then in a bastard game? Why are you voting me for me based of mechanics you're guessing at? Then that means Fuji defending you as hard as he did should be off the table as well.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
if Tris did it she’s probably Scum and that it probably wasn’t a Town motivated action.
Alright. Let's say that I'm scum. I only could be an indie. I can't be mafia since I voted Tobi D1.

If SISTZ flips town (he won't, I can guarantee you), then it would mean I'm scum or I got bad results like Flowa. I think most of you would think that I'm scum. Fair enough.

But then that would mean, that I outed myself with the SISTZ lynch lmao. Then you guys can lynch me next dp and I lose. This is hella dumb.

Me being scum doesn't make any sense.

You sure weren’t thinking this way with Cal when it came to mechanics.

I’d just rather be paranoid than gullible and I can’t help but be repetitive when I keep being asked to clarify the same points.
Flower vs Cal and Tris vs Sanji are different things. Again, I have a claim and information I'm sitting on.

Alright. Let's say that I'm scum. I only could be an indie. I can't be mafia since I voted Tobi D1.

If SISTZ flips town (he won't, I can guarantee you), then it would mean I'm scum or I got bad results like Flowa. I think most of you would think that I'm scum. Fair enough.

But then that would mean, that I outed myself with the SISTZ lynch lmao. Then you guys can lynch me next dp and I lose. This is hella dumb.

I agree with all of this. There's not a lot of motivation for you as Indie or Wolf to push Sanji with a supposed check.

Well why are you trusting mechanics at all then in a bastard game? Why are you voting me for me based of mechanics you're guessing at? Then that means Fuji defending you as hard as he did should be off the table as well.
I don’t trust investigation mechanics this game. So far the other ones haven’t proved to be so faulty. It’s just weird to me that you didn’t trust Flower’s lie detect but you are fine trusting in Tris’s investigation mechanics. By your current logic Flower was right to vote and push Cal when she had that mechanical info.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

But I can block ability at night if no lynch and more are alove. I can block scum. If not same im dead scum. Im more usefull to town tonight

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thinking aloud. Dest has implied he has info on the setup. And if I am not wrong he has more than once implied that there is no SK in the game. I think those two are connected and he's trying to tell us something.

You being Indie Scum or the last mafia doesn’t make sense I agree. I think you can only be right, wrong, or part of a team.

I don’t trust investigation mechanics this game. So far the other ones haven’t proved to be so faulty. It’s just weird to me that you didn’t trust Flower’s lie detect but you are fine trusting in Tris’s investigation mechanics. By your current logic Flower was right to vote and push Cal when she had that mechanical info.
Were you paying attention to the game at all? My issue witty Flower was never that she followed an Invest, it was that she butchered her claim multiple times and then was stubborn when she went against Cal. I admit that Sanji's reactions here have seemed Town, but he didn't go as hard or as long defending himself like Cal. He also wasn't acting like a townie the whole game like Cal. These two situations are completely different and if Tris is Wolf or Indie here, it makes zero sense for her to go after and expose Sanji like she has this day.

Thinking aloud. Dest has implied he has info on the setup. And if I am not wrong he has more than once implied that there is no SK in the game. I think those two are connected and he's trying to tell us something.
If I really was a harmful Indie like Prof wants to imply, then I've had an interesting game being in the spotlight and under pressure since D3 when I could have probably done things completely different if I had some sort of nefarious goal to carry out.

it makes zero sense for her to go after and expose Sanji like she has this day.
This was my exact argument for Flower not being part of team mafia that you didn’t buy. It’s the same situation where a wolf would be drawing too much attention to themselves and comfirming themselves as a liar if the person flipped Town.

Tris doing it as a solo Scum is even less likely though. It’s why I think she could only be Scum on a team.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If I really was a harmful Indie like Prof wants to imply, then I've had an interesting game being in the spotlight and under pressure since D3 when I could have probably done things completely different if I had some sort of nefarious goal to carry out.
Yes I agree with that statement. No scum wants the spotlight on them, especially early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.