[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Anyway SO to the team. @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @Finalbeta

Ekko the gunsmith on Ryu was a great play. It locked you town and aided us tremendously.

TAC you played great. You were getting townread by almost everyone. The rapping shit paid off. Sorry for what happened.

Tobi ningen we had no idea you were with us. My man got lynched in his sleep. :milaugh:

Beta I already told you what I think.
Man you def deserve MVP for this game. Hard carried us when Usopp was AFK and Beta and I were bickering in the thread. It was hilarious that you managed to bluff your way into town core as a fake vig lmfaoooo

His apology only came when Al reprimanded us too. It’s not genuine, it’s the forum equivalent of a YouTuber apologizing for being an asshole.
I'm really repent for it though. AL only opened my eyes and then I started to reflect on many many things that are not merely to account to my personal state in the community at all. Not just spelling it because, in fact my punishment has already been addressed.

No one is forcing me to tell this stuff, if I do it's because it finds its foundations in real honesty.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm really repent for it though. AL only opened my eyes and then I started to reflect on many many things that are not merely to account to my personal state in the community at all. Not just spelling it because, in fact my punishment has already been addressed.

No one is forcing me to tell this stuff, if I do it's because it finds its foundations in real honesty.
Fuck off

If my spam gave you a headache i wonder how people felt with the litteral diarhea of words coming out of your mouth this game at a constant rate.

If my spam gave you a headache i wonder how people felt with the litteral diarhea of words coming out of your mouth this game at a constant rate.
I know I brought the subject up a lot but if I did it's because I was really sad for what had occurred. And then again not just for my position but repent for my actions in a 360 way.

I even risked the odds of the permaban to be addressed to become bigger by bringing the subject up that many times but I really meant to simply show how I was feeling.

And I think you should just stick to the posting style you like.

I'm the last person who should talk about posting a lot. Posting a lot is not necessarily spam I guess, it depends on the content. If the content is good I don't see the intrinsic problem.

I know I brought the subject up a lot but if I did it's because I was really sad for what had occurred. And then again not just for my position but repent for my actions in a 360 way.

I even risked the odds of the permaban to be addressed to become bigger by bringing the subject up that many times but I really meant to simply show how I was feeling.

I'm the last person who should talk about posting a lot. Posting a lot is not necessarily spam I guess, it depends on the content. If the content is good I don't see the intrinsic problem.
You think i care what you think about me being active? Lmao, im just pointing out how atleast i stick to the topic which is the game.Whereas you were spamming random stuff for half the game.

You faked being permabanned in order to not be lynched.

You think i care what you think about me being active? Lmao, im just pointing out how atleast i stick to the topic which is the game.Whereas you were spamming random stuff for half the game.
Yes I'm aware. I was feeling really struggled like if the world was falling down my head despite this is not even real life, but still, I didn't calculate anything. I was genuine just like I'm genuinely showing my repent.

In fact bringing that stuff up would only increase the chances I could get perma'd but I was genuinely expressing my sorrow there, just like no one is forcing me to apologize to TAC for one last time because my punishment has already been addressed but I genuinely wanted to say some last words.

I can accept that some don't think it's genuine but then again if you look at the situation it looks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.