[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been playing Mafia for too long to not know this. You're full of shit.
Right but I did never put enough effort into the game and this is what occurred.

I did never play many games in a scum team actually but this still doesn't justify my unsightly demeanor I guess.

Acting without properly thinking through is what I did all the time on WG and this ends here because next time I play I will make sure to give my best into the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We legit triple teamed you night 1 lmao. Then I killed you when I figured out you're Alucard.
I was still doubting you, so I wanted exact information as to why you did what you did previous nights. But I can't believe I claimed to mafia hahaha.

I must say, all of you did well to not show that you were all on one team. It was a great job by you guys tbh. Congrats once again to all of you.

Also forgot @Destroya and @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo congrats on winning guys!

not being able to talk during the day is god awful
u took a risky descision while not being able to discuss it with us first, that ruined the entire plan u might have had in mind
cuz TAC doesnt know what r u planning
No such bold plans again I guess.

And this applies to townie roles as well.

I will never shoot a townie again for instance, unless I have dead evidence that's the pattern to follow.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
not being able to talk during the day is god awful
u took a risky descision while not being able to discuss it with us first, that ruined the entire plan u might have had in mind
cuz TAC doesnt know what r u planning
I knew what that retard was planning, he was pushing me from the game. We even told him to make his info NAI…

but the fact he voted to lynch me and said he had juicy info, it was evident that one of us had to be lynched.

I knew what that retard was planning, he was pushing me from the game. We even told him to make his info NAI…

but the fact he voted to lynch me and said he had juicy info, it was evident that one of us had to be lynched.
Beta came out with his claim so town-like I had no choice but to believe him, which ironically also got me some heat. I couldn't believe Beta would do that do you but then I was even more surprised when people thinking town refining asking Beta should be considered scummy. Like, what should town so when a wolf throws one of their mates completely under the bus early on?

By the way guys.

TAC had all the reasons to do what he did. Many others would have done the same.

He is still an extremely valid mod as valid as he has ever been. I hope I'm the only one who ends up looking bad from this game because that's the rightful way to see through this game in my opinion.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm still very sorry for what happened and don't deserve the win. I guess I will take it regardless because that's how the system work.

I'm happy I have been granted a second opportunity in the future, I won't waste it.

And by the way my goal was indeed to try to win the game but I didn't realize that what I was doing was hurting my team and unrightfully ruining the game of @TheAncientCenturion and I had no right to do that.

Also lack of collaboration in a team.

I learned so much during the last week and I will make treasure of everything.

Not simply sorry for the bad performances but the users I have hurt independently from the game.
Beta, you don't buss your teammates for personal glory. I don't know why you were so stuck up on earning town cred only for yourself, when TACy wasn't even a prime suspect at the time.

Like Nat had been tunneled for so long cause of her write up name, and you brought unnecessary attention to TAC and yourself. I think what really annoyed me was your emotional plea after you were caught. I just couldn't understand your angle. You can't expect to act in personal gain and then be forgive and protected by others right after.

Not how mafia, a team based game, works. If you wanted to cuck town as mafia, yeah don't work with them. Cause you're mafia you don't have to. If you wanted to cuck your own team as mafia, that's wrong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Beta came out with his claim so town-like I had no choice but to believe him, which ironically also got me some heat. I couldn't believe Beta would do that do you but then I was even more surprised when people thinking town refining asking Beta should be considered scummy. Like, what should town so when a wolf throws one of their mates completely under the bus early on?
It was so unprompted I can’t see how most wouldn’t assume Beta is town. I was in a very safe position when he put forth his info on me.

It’d be unbelievable that mafia would randomly do this. But Beta was desperate to town lock himself and has a consistent grudge on me

Beta, you don't buss your teammates for personal glory. I don't know why you were so stuck up on earning town cred only for yourself, when TACy wasn't even a prime suspect at the time.

Like Nat had been tunneled for so long cause of her write up name, and you brought unnecessary attention to TAC and yourself. I think what really annoyed me was your emotional plea after you were caught. I just couldn't understand your angle. You can't expect to act in personal gain and then be forgive and protected by others right after.

Not how mafia, a team based game, works. If you wanted to cuck town as mafia, yeah don't work with them. Cause you're mafia you don't have to. If you wanted to cuck your own team as mafia, that's wrong.
Yes my fundamental mistake was to be so reckless I would not even realize that not only my choice to strenghten my position as scum was being detrimental to my team because TAC was far from looking bad in the game, but I did not even discern the way he would have felt after my action being processed as well as the other players.

That was extremely bad of me.

I admit my intention was still the one to win but what I did was simply appalling and also disgusting nonetheless.

Yes my fundamental mistake was to be so reckless I would not even realize that not only my choice to strenghten my position as scum was being detrimental to my team because TAC was far from looking bad in the game, but I did not even discern the way he would have felt after my action being processed as well as the other players.

I admit my intention was still the one to win but what I did was simply appalling and also disgusting nonetheless.
On top of that I should have cooperated more with my team.

If I shared my idea and the others rejected it I would have probably avoided processing it.

This isn't just game related though. Do you not understand it's generally bad practice to try and fuck over a friend or a teammate in real life? I just can't sit here and read your bull shit apology. You always are quick to tell people you're a fucking genius, and you've been playing Mafia for over 5+ years so really no excuse for your behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.