[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already apologized in DMs but I’ll do it again to the host and my 2 teammates.

I don’t mind being bussed when it’s appropriate or anything, but betas play and then smug commentary was too much to ignore.
I completely get it. When I turned Indie, Flower and Fuji pushed for my lynch and I just thought to myself there was no way in hell I was going to get lynched, flip Indie after being Town the whole game, and then watching those two gloat over how they caught me.

1. @Ekkologix : You are great as always.
  2. @Scum Flowa You are really an dedicated mafia player.
  3. @Cray Cray You should have tried harder to Lynch someone.
  4. @Lindltaylor Good Play , unfortunately you were mafias prime target
  5. @Light D Scumperouge Carried out mafia to win after TAC beta stuff..
  6. @Natalija Was inactive but did great job crushing mafia role for entire game
  7. @krogothwolf If he is town , his experience can lead you to win
  8. @Tobi Was really unlucky in this game
  9. @Finalbeta When you play in team , always keep team above yourself. If you had plan , you should have shared with your team. And if they disagree take one step back. Hope that you will resolve your matter with mod. expected season ban actually
  10. @Fruitji You are good player . But don't relay on your role card too much , with your reads alone you can win the game
  11. @Marimo_420 Was inactive
  12. @anon New player but catched up fast , hope that you will continue playing mafia
  13. @RippedCal Was victim of bastard set up.
  14. @Dr_Professor83 You impressed me the most. But believe on your own read , others player read shouldn't matter to you if they don't have atleast mechanical info .
  15. @TheAncientCenturion Dont know what you wanted to do with that rap play. But I enjoyed it. If you wanted to scream you had Mafia chat. Don't let your anger consume you good luck
  16. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo this role wasn't ideal for you. Happy for your win
  17. @Destroya I was impressed by your reads. I dig about you . It seems you arent new player.
  18. @T-Pein™ Good reads . You saved Town from their possible doom.
  19. @Ryu Kishi You should have prepare fake claim
  20. @Hayumi Was inactive

It was so unprompted I can’t see how most wouldn’t assume Beta is town. I was in a very safe position when he put forth his info on me.

It’d be unbelievable that mafia would randomly do this. But Beta was desperate to town lock himself and has a consistent grudge on me
I swear I don't have something personal on you, but as I explained to Drago I specifically picked you because Town knew that I was used to go after you as Town so it had meta foundations as a choice.

Literally all what I tried to do in this game like you suggest was attempting to boost my own very personal condition in the game from a reads perspective.

But of course I have already gone on the topic and how detrimental that was.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Honestly I don't blame TAC at all for what he did. What Beta did annoyed me as well and I pushed him for it.

There was no reason to do it. We were doing great. TAC was townread, we were setting up good mislynches and would have likely won the game much easier. We lost Linlin, our strongest offensive force due to that. And then lost Nagato who could do a lot of crazy shit too.

@Finalbeta your play this game was very bad. You only listened to us after the fuck up with TAC. We told you to not claim anything on TAC, you claimed, we told you not to cop Flowa and instead kill someone, you didn't listen. I hope you learn from this game.

There was actually a period in which I stopped going after TAC in games because I was being perpetually wrong about it. But it always had meta foundations.

Regardless I think this is another thing I will stop doing in the future.

I think targeting someone constantly even for meta reasons is not a cool behaviour to perform.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This isn't just game related though. Do you not understand it's generally bad practice to try and fuck over a friend or a teammate in real life? I just can't sit here and read your bull shit apology. You always are quick to tell people you're a fucking genius, and you've been playing Mafia for over 5+ years so really no excuse for your behavior.
His apology only came when Al reprimanded us too. It’s not genuine, it’s the forum equivalent of a YouTuber apologizing for being an asshole.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I completely get it. When I turned Indie, Flower and Fuji pushed for my lynch and I just thought to myself there was no way in hell I was going to get lynched, flip Indie after being Town the whole game, and then watching those two gloat over how they caught me.
Somehow I still got some of that with Flowa “catching” me…

This isn't just game related though. Do you not understand it's generally bad practice to try and fuck over a friend or a teammate in real life? I just can't sit here and read your bull shit apology. You always are quick to tell people you're a fucking genius, and you've been playing Mafia for over 5+ years so really no excuse for your behavior.
My apology really is legit.

You are right on me boasting myself unrightfully actually.

I have played for a long time but I did never really put enough effort into this game, that's the actual truth.

I'm not good at Mafia and I will at least make sure to be normal at the beginning without committing the mistakes I committed in the previous games.

I don't think I'm a genius. I'm a science addict and good at other things that don't relate to Mafia. Mafia and Intelligence only eventually vastly correlate if you pin enough effort I think. I think my issue with Mafia is probably not the game in itself but how much I valued it and this is what I want to change. I never took it with the right spirit and this didn't allow me to become good at this game.

My apology really is legit.

You are right on me boasting myself unrightfully actually.

I have played for a long time but I did never really put enough effort into this game, that's the actual truth.

I'm not good at Mafia and I will at least make sure to be normal at the beginning without committing the mistakes I committed in the previous games.

I don't think I'm a genius. I'm a science addict and good at other things that don't relate to Mafia. Mafia and Intelligence only correlate if you pin enough effort I think. I think my issue with Mafia is probably not the game in itself but how much I valued it and this is what I want to change. I never took it with the right spirit and this didn't allow me to become good at this game.
Show me you can do better then. I imagine I've known you the longest out of most of these people and I've never really seen much change from you despite many fuck ups. I'll try to ignore you and not be on your case because I don't want to spray as negativity all the time, but you're just someone that has burned to many chances in my eyes. Good luck, though.

I was Johan Liebert. I had to lynch/kill one member from each faction. But I didn't really have killing abilities and we never managed to lynched anyone... So I kinda gave up lol.
Sounds like a tough role. Much more than mine when I turned into Kira D5 and Flower was already guessed to be L.

Somehow I still got some of that with Flowa “catching” me…
She definitely caught you all by herself. It didn't matter that Beta already exposed you, she fucked up her claim, and then actually did what ANY LD would have done, pushing people hesitant to to be Lie Detected, she deserves sole credit for your lunch and it should forgive EVERYTHING else she did this game.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway SO to the team. @Ekkologix @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @Finalbeta

Ekko the gunsmith on Ryu was a great play. It locked you town and aided us tremendously.

TAC you played great. You were getting townread by almost everyone. The rapping shit paid off. Sorry for what happened.

Tobi ningen we had no idea you were with us. My man got lynched in his sleep. :milaugh:

Beta I already told you what I think.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She definitely caught you all by herself. It didn't matter that Beta already exposed you, she fucked up her claim, and then actually did what ANY LD would have done, pushing people hesitant to to be Lie Detected, she deserves sole credit for your lunch and it should forgive EVERYTHING else she did this game.
I wasn’t even trying to dodge her question… I thought I gave a silly but decent answer. And when she locked on me and wanted more, I knew I had to avoid it or she’d check.

:smoothieduck:

Status
Not open for further replies.