Status
Not open for further replies.
Light is all of a sudden posting a message with his posts and the message talks about a guy named Kira who is apparently the antagonist of season four of Jojo, which this game is based on.
It says Kira is an antagonist in one arc but it says he's a protagonist in another arc. How come you only focused on the antagonist part?

I don't know. Wolf Lind coming in after two Miller claims having already been made is a bold strategy. I actually think that if scum were going to fake a Miller, the early the better.
Oh my god man!
I rarely see scum fake claiming Miller 1st though, i mean the only time i saw it was @Lindltaylor in one of our games together and thats it.

Imo scum is more likely to jump on the Miller claim train after than first.
It's not weird at all, you're just trying to make a mountain out of a molehole to remove attention from the 3 miller discussion.

You never seen a role where a player knew soemone elses character before?
You see i kinda think @Light D Lamperouge is kinda jumping through hoops with this one but i dont know what to think of you trying to deflect back to the miller discussion.
We can have multiple discussions going at the same tim instead of rehashing a single one.

It says Kira is an antagonist in one arc but it says he's a protagonist in another arc. How come you only focused on the antagonist part?

Kira is the antagonist of Part 4, focus on that. Not this protage thing from a short story.

Kira in that short story is an assassin lol, so he's the main character but still killing folks, why bring this up though? Kira is the big bad here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
woof woof

You recently saw elsewhere the way how Mango treated me which was similar to the way he treated Zara and he turned out to be a weird scum role.

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai
You claiming Medium has nothing to do with me being pirate.

I would've voted you to hell and back if I were any town role

I was a little worried about that warning. But I figured whatever repercussions there were for claiming, they were lesser than getting lynched because I got a guilty invest lol.
Who do you think would want to check a Newbie like you?
Quite a jump here to think youre gonna be checked and worrying about a lynch,hmmm.

Kira is the antagonist of Part 4, focus on that. Not this protage thing from a short story.

Kira in that short story is an assassin lol, so he's the main character but still killing folks, why bring this up though? Kira is the big bad here.
im not familiar with jojo my dude, i made a follow up post that i realized the protagonist stuff was referring to something outside of the story

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
woof woof

You recently saw elsewhere the way how Mango treated me which was similar to the way he treated Zara and he turned out to be a weird scum role.

Vote Lynch Mango Senpai
Not to mention Pirate wins with town as well, I had no reason to throw. I just am the biggest enemy of D1 medium claims.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:endthis:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Diamond is Unbreakable suck ass and is the worst part of JoJo.

But I'm playing this game because of Melon being the host
:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.