Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think we are dealing with specific conversions this game as I mentioned in that post. Most probably roles that don't have stand abilities. Since conversions aren't mentioned in the write ups, any investigations that yield a flavor name of a character that doesn't have a natural stand might be a candidate that has been converted.

I always err on the side of caution, my love :blush:
I'm just going to lynch people who I think are scummy, usually works out okay for me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Hayumi @Juliet @Lindltaylor @Light D Lamperouge I want your thoughts on @RippedCal and overall reads please.
I already gave them earlier.

So yeah as you probably figured out by now, I wasn't posting that because I wanted to lmao. It was also limited.

Sure. I am sus of Zara due to our back and forth and his trying to shade me by saying I wanna divert the attention from the miller thing. Felt like he wanted that to be the focus of the phase.

I think Dr.Prof is genuine as well. It's his second game and I don't think he'd fake claim miller just like that. Especially after there was already a miller claim.

Conquistador seems to be genuine as well. His reaction around the fake guilty result didn't look staged to me.

I am a bit wary of you. Heard you're more active in games when you are scum. I'll also have to read back your and Krog's exchange later to see what happened there as I was mainly focused on the back and forth with Zara.

I don't have any opinion on Cal. He posted like what 5 times and I am pretty sure some were fluff.

woof woof

Someone else already tagged me about my reads and you want me to repeat myself lol.
Havent seen them sorry.
I'm completely null on Cal now. Apparently he's going to out half the scum team after catching up to the thread. Still waiting on that.

@RippedCal Do you have any reads?
Im on phone but i dont like his interraction with Conquistador, he told him to sheep him. A great mark of trust or something else, then said he has the game figured out then fluffed around with Dest.

Vote Lynch Cal

Ill be back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.