Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, Lind made a nice post summarizing the important events.

We have 3 millers - Light, Dr_ Prof and Me (I don't investigate anything)

Krogo and Hayumi had some exchanges.
Zara had some exchanges with Light and Mango. Mango accused Zara of slipping.
Light got hit with a Post Restriction.

But you should catch up to get a proper read of the situation.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
My issue is

Being miller is one thing, but invest results failing is another.

Anyone that read or watched jj4 knows Kira fits perfectly with that. No one was able to find Kira except Koichi and Rohan i think. Kira also was heavy on the fact he wanted to remain a secret

Likewise i feel like Kira will have his father as an teammate. Maybe even Stray Cat or that will be part of Kira's ability.

Invests goin null is just too weird for a townie. Outside of invisible child i dont see anyone else who fits there

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I read up the first 6 pages wil do the rest later.

Just about the 3 miller claims:
-Lindl is not a Miller as it seems that he has some kind of commuting passive that commutes him from investigations. I dont even know how towny that is but its possible if flavour justifies it.
-Light is def the strongest Miller claim and 2 Millers outside of one who is commuted or protdcted from invests is possible. And as other said I would rest it until the targets are hot topic because of something else.

Just my two cents about the miller stuff and since its been talked about much i wanted to give my input to it too.

My issue is

Being miller is one thing, but invest results failing is another.

Anyone that read or watched jj4 knows Kira fits perfectly with that. No one was able to find Kira except Koichi and Rohan i think. Kira also was heavy on the fact he wanted to remain a secret

Likewise i feel like Kira will have his father as an teammate. Maybe even Stray Cat or that will be part of Kira's ability.

Invests goin null is just too weird for a townie. Outside of invisible child i dont see anyone else who fits there
I have not read jojo so I cannot comment on if Kira fits Lind's miller claim or not. But I just want to point out that in the All Star game, Lind was town and was not able to be investigated. And that game was hosted by Drago and played by Mel and since those two are hosting the game, I suppose it's possible that there can be a townie role that can't be investigated.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I have not read jojo so I cannot comment on if Kira fits Lind's miller claim or not. But I just want to point out that in the All Star game, Lind was town and was not able to be investigated. And that game was hosted by Drago and played by Mel and since those two are hosting the game, I suppose it's possible that there can be a townie role that can't be investigated.
Only character lore wise i can think of is Invisible Child bcs no one can see the fucker

Melon giving Fuji a post limit, she’s my heroine :steef:

Last two pages of Mango fluff and Light vs Zara repeating themselves. Is this what you guys do to pad for pages now that i cant unleash my power?

And now i see Light posting that copypasta meme of Kira on repeat, whats up @Light D Lamperouge ?

Kira is a Serial Killer bro, assassin is someone that gets paid to kill. Dude kills and collects human hands for pleasure.

He is also the best character in Jojo :steef:
What do you think Light vs Zara is?

Out of sheer curiosity, has the “are you town” question ever worked before? :catsure:
Yes, of course. But good scum responds yes instantly without hesitation

Whats the reason to trust millers?
The sheer number indicates that there’s a lot of millers this game. Could one be faking it? Sure. But right now I’m inclined to think there are a few

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Here is my problem with post restriction of lind or light, confusing those two

What was the point of said post restriction?
No idea what the restriction was about.

Plus light never mentioned what would happen if he didnt fullfil the PR ability
This is true tbh. He didn't say anything. But do players usually know what happens if they complete the PR or not?

@Light D Lamperouge could you explain your PR? Like what would have happened if you completed it or didn't?
I was never informed about it. Just that I had to do it.

Or light failed PS by accident abd played it off as it went away
Nah this was my post after I fulfilled it
So yeah as you probably figured out by now, I wasn't posting that because I wanted to lmao. It was also limited.

I don't know about hinting or giving vague information about our roles since opening post says that claiming is heavily discouraged.

If even then players really want me to, yeah I will. But at this point I see no reason for me to do so if you guys are scared that I'm mafia fake claiming miller.
:few: I really don’t like how you manage to say both “I shouldn’t claim” and “I will claim” in one post

If you’re town you should be very scared of claiming

Status
Not open for further replies.