Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
why would i share my character name? He aint even a good person according to the jojo wikipedia lmao so saying his name wont help

and im pretty sure something bad is gonna happen if scum knows an ability + a character name

No, you claiming your action was a bad move.
1) Your ability is something even scum can posses. So you claiming your action doesn't clear you which is what I am assuming you claimed for.
2) Your character claim helps town more because it helps us verify through flavor that you're really town.
3) We don't know what sort of claims are punishable, ability claims, flavor claims or what not.

So from the above 3 options, If you were trying to clear yourself, you should have claimed your character because it benefits town more.

You've got nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.
LOL. Nice words, but honestly doesn't apply completely in this game which punishes claiming.

You don't know how i play tho, hell most people here don't except old guard from OJ.
I have my own playstyle, i simply don't like D1.

You may not like my playstyle but i do, hell i didn't beat Beck, Phighter and others at championship based on nothing
I played on OJ as well. I'm a older vet than you.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't think it punishes that hard but hey, your thing is yo thing lol
As someone who has been scum in Drago's games, who is the coach here and probably had an influence on Lemon, punishments for claiming included perma rolecrushes, ability stealing, controlling, and even kills.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Anyone knows a char from JoJo part 4 that barks?
All I know from JOJO part 1 is that in the first episode Dio kicks a dog and kills it.

I don't feel like people really understand that in mafia a proper death can answer more questions than several night actions.

I'm town, even if i die i have my team behind me to use my death as a stepping stone to go into N2 and D2 better. Even if i am dead my team can still win through my death as help.

So do your worst scum, I've got nothing to defend myself from lmao
Enough with the dumb martyr shit dude. "Oh my team will help me even in death". For gods sake defend yourself properly if you're town and don't just say some sacrificial ceremonial speech.

Doesn't even sound cool and is cringe as hell.

Again, if we think thereโ€™s any cost to Town for claiming itโ€™s weird that anyone wouldnโ€™t consider being a little careful.

I didnโ€™t love the claim either since I feel like that ability could be Scum or Town, but I donโ€™t think we should be throwing our character names around carelessly or asking people to do so.
Nah, if you're claiming to clear yourself then character claims >> than ability claim.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
And with the amount of complaining around claiming on the site, I wouldn't take them lightly.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Lmao by night 4, Lanji had so much power from claims, that we killed off all the remaining townies in one night. Drago didn't let Lanji do that cause it would make town look bad.

This was AFTER town lynched mafia 3 days straight and they still all got wiped out cause they claimed without worry. Nat's and my role punished ability claims, character claims and hints.

So claiming here to clear yourself is definitely bad and if you have to do it, then claim in such a way that benefits town.

Anyone knows a char from JoJo part 4 that barks?
Yes.

I wouldn't count on that yet, trust me.
Perhaps you shouldnt say stuff like that outloud bb.
Well if Dyna doesn't get enough traction, I'm down to vote Mango still.

:optimistic:
I dont scumread Mango tbh, based of meta he should be third at worst imo.

Dont see him acting so insane if he had a team.
More so cautious than worried.
Cautious about who you place your vote on though and about how people will perceive you.

Atm who is your highest scumread ?

Thats a weak reason to vote someone, i mean the way Zara is playing rn doesnt seem scummy. It more feels like he wants to gather info on who votes who even if it might cost him his life.

Can you point to them? Im reading through and i dont see anything that really pings me.

Edit: I read your post, nothing there seems like Shade to me and i donโ€™t see where she contradicted herself .

Null on both, Ratchets sole interraction was with Cal calling him out on evading his answer, and i mean dont get me started on Slim Cal, the more he talks the less sense he makes.

Who tf thinks claim restrictions benefit town more than scum.
@RippedCal Can you elaborate on that.

I dont think you know what OMGUS means bro.

In a previous post of hers she said that Mangoโ€™s tone this day felt more townie to her and she unvoted him because of that.

Oh my god Im On page 55 rn, started writing this when it was page 51 lmao.

Vote Lynch Ryu

Leaving it here for now.

There are no fucking claim restrictions

Why do people keep saying that

Do you all lack basic reading comprehension

Status
Not open for further replies.